Ex wife is getting remarried at the end of the month

by Billzfan23 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Wow... didn't take her long.. The ex-wifey is getting remarried at the end of the month. We were officially seperated on March 27th of '06... she didn't waste any time, although he's a J-Dub... he's a good guy and I wish her the best... Celebrate with me folks! smile....

No Kingdomhall wedding for them, they are hitting a JP...

• Emma
    Emma

Yes, that does seem fast. Why no kh wedding?

Sounds like you're doing well; I'm happy to see that.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Apparently, they couldn't.....wait.

Here's a for you Billzfan. I hope you get over this "heartbreak" soon.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Sounds like she needs some 'lovin.' Congrats on getting the monkey off yer back.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Congrats Billzfan - you've come a long way in a year! Here's to you

nj

• Priest73
    Priest73

Hey nj! How's things?

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Congrats - on your ex-wifey getting remarried.

I know that tune, though. I got seperated from my ex-wifey in August of 2001 (just prior to 9/11). The divorce was finalized in January 2002. She got re-married in February of 2002.

I didn't even know she knew the fella... my suspicions are that whilst still married to me, she got acquainted with this JW-fella at one of their la-te-da assemblies that they have every year.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the same in your case.

Regards,

Jim TX

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Here's to you!!

You must not have to wait a year after being seperated to be divorced like you do here in NC. Glad it's over for you. Wish you the best for your future...

babygirl...

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Wow.

It's awkward to me, but that's what religion does to people.

Is this typical of JW's? Seriously....my stepmother (who shuns me) left my father in early 2006, and just sent him divorce papers last month because she's getting married for the 4th time this February.

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

Interesting that they're going the JP route- I don't see that too often among JW's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit