The WTS deprogramming

by greendawn 10 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Does anyone have any interesting and helpful details regarding what this deprogramming involves? We always here one should deprogram but what exactly does it involve what could be some useful tips to facilitate this process?

Any suggestions? I think I am deprogrammed from the Jehovahs witness way of thinking. The negativity, The sky is falling the world is going to end tomorrow. Money is the root of all evil. And the guilt of doing whats best for me and my family vs sacraficing myself for a publishing company. My first 5 years out of the tower I overcame the Wacky Witness thinking by reprograming myself with silva mind control and positive affirmations. I bought some sylva tapes locally and then improved upon them and made my own. I hypnotized myself the way they did on their tapes and inserted my own affirmations. I would make myself a half our tape hypnotising myself. It would be like 10 minutes to reach the hypnotic state. Then I would spend 15 minutes in this state reprograming myself with positive affirmations. Then I would spend 5 minutes coming out of the hypnotic state. So what would happen, I would lay down on a couch in my den and turn on my tape recorder with the tape I made. I would talk to myself along the lines I have outlined below. By 10 minutes into the tape I would be out, I forget what they called it, the alpha level or what, but my bran was slowed down. Then I would have recorded my positive affirmations, I tweaked them and made them better, Then after 15 minutes I would bring myself out of the trance and awake. That is how I deprogrammed myself from the Wactower bullshxt. I havent done it in about 20 years. Maybe if I made myself some new tapes I could treat my depression. Get yourself a 30 dollar cassette recorder from radioshack or wallmart. And hypnotise yourself. There are some steps at the link below. You say into the tape imagine a white light say the white light is

1. Recognizing the tension in your body. Beginning with your toes, imagine the tension slowly falling away from your body and vanishing. Imagine it freeing each body part one at a time starting with your toes and working its way up your body. Visualize each part of your body becoming lighter and lighter as the tension is removed. relax your toes, then your feet. Continue with your calves, thighs, hips, stomach and so on, until you've relaxed each portion, including your face and head. Using imagery techniques of something you find comforting or soothing, such as water(feel the water rushing over your feet and ankles, cleansing them of tension)can be effective as well.
    2. Take slow, deep breaths. When you exhale, see the tension and negativity leaving in a dark cloud. As you inhale, see the air returning as a bright force filled with life and energy.
    3. Appreciate the fact that you are now extremely relaxed. Imagine you are at the top of a flight of 10 stairs. Picture every detail of this scene from the top to the bottom. Tell yourself that you are going to descend the stairs, counting each step down, starting at 10. Picture each number in your mind. Imagine that each number you count is further down and one step closer to the bottom. After each number, you will feel yourself drifting further and further into deep relaxation. As you take each step, imagine the feel of the step under your feet. Keep counting and stepping down until you reach the bottom. Once you reach the bottom imagine that you are happy and relaxed. Consider rolling your eyes gently back into your head. It can induce a trance rather well
    When you get to this point on the tape about 10 minutes in. Insert the positive affirmations of your choice. It's your life, program it the way you want it to be. Program what you want to believe. I programmed many good positve thoughts. I programed away aches and pains. I even programmed myself out of debt and paid my house off with cash 2 years after I came up with the idea to do it. I'm making myself a note to start hypnotizing myself again. Ive become complacent. http://www.silvamethod.com/ http://www.wikihow.com/Perform-Self-Hypnosis http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=positive+affirmations&btnG=Google+Search http://books.google.com/books?as_auth=Tag+Powell&ots=9a8sH9k0bh&sa=X&oi=print&ct=title&cad=author-navigational&hl=en This gentlemen Tag Powell back in the 80's helped deprogram with the siva method and self hypnosis, you might find something amongst his material to help you. He helped me overcome the guilt of spending my energy on taking care of myself and my family vs being a volunteer salesman for a pulp publishing company, Good luck, it worked for me. It does take some time and effort. I spent 31 years getting screwed up, I spent about 5 years getting over certain aspects of being a witness. I'm thinking as a Jehovahs witness you may be very reluctant to do this because of your fear of demons. I dont think I ever had any problems with demons other than I am not a witness no more. I dont know if there is a god or not. I do know if there is a God according to the bible the witnesses are false prophets. And should be stoned. The silva method with certain people can tap the power of the mind. And theres more to it than self hypnosis. When I was a witness back in the 70's my wifes uncle was a silva practitioner/ magician entertainer, hypnotist. I had some big obstinate warts on my hand. I had been to the doctor several times and he could not get rid of them. I showed them to my wifes uncle and he told me about silva mind control and he said, tomorrow your warts will be gone. I laughed, and because I was a JW I was pretty sure he was demonized. The next day my warts were gone. This was about 1972. When I left the tower in 81, I remembered Silva mind control and bought a Silva hypnosis tape.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit