WAS NOAH'S FLOOD CAUSED BY A METEORITE?

by badboy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

THERE IS EVIDENCE IN THE FORM OF A LAKE DRAINED BY SADDAM HUSSEIN THAT A METEORITE HIT SOUTHERN IRAQ ABOUT 2,000BC CAUSING A BIG FLOOD.

• a Christian
    a Christian

I started a thread on this same subject matter a few years ago.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/17590/1.ashx

• badboy
    badboy

SORRY, DIDN'T REALIZE THAT.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I'm not sure but I think I read that the Flood was caused by the water canopy being released from above the earth.

Rub a Dub

• badboy
    badboy

ISN'T THAT THEORY ESPOURED BY CERTAIN FUNDAMENTALIST GROUPS?.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Cool. I wasn't around for the original post. This is very interresting stuff.

• FormerMormon
    FormerMormon

In a BYU (Why Be You) religion class, the teacher actually told us that when Adam fell, Earth had to be moved from it's location near Kolob to it's present location. Along the way, Earth passed through Saturn's ice rings, causing the flood.

...And now you know

(This teacher was a nutcase. He didn't use scripture once in the 3 weeks I had him before I dropped his class. I'll be the first to admit he was off his rocker, but then again at the dizzying pace that I am discovering the quackeries of Mormonism, there may be an LDS basis to his teaching)

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Actually it was Noah's fault. He left the water running.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Zechariah sitchin would tell you from the ancient summarian text that the flood was the result of earht comming within the gravitational pull of Nibiru, Planet X which allegedly comes around evrey 3600 years.

It is supposed to reappear in 2012 when the Mayan calander runs out.

Is it possible? Man didnt know there was a planet pluto 100 years ago.

Now they say pluto is no longer a planet. Its come and gone in the last 100 years.

I think I did hear speculation that the flood was caused by a meteroite causing tidal waves and Tsusamis.

I think Noahs Flood was caused by Jehober having a hissy fit.

• badboy
    badboy

BTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit