what is worse through the eyes of a dub

by looloo 22 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• looloo
    looloo

is it a worldly person that thinks jws do not tell or have th truth or a convicted paedophile that is disfellowshipped but stil believes in the truth!l l

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

The worldly person is worse...

• flipper
    flipper

I agree with Abandoned. I feel witnesses look down on worldly people more- who don't think they have the " truth" as opposed to a DFed pedophile who does. Sick, really sick

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

my experience in all the years I was in, was that people who knew how to play the system were always looked at as the good guys and worldly people, no matter how respectable and well-behaved were considered evil. I have known several who repeatedly were disfellowshipped, and who knew how to play the game so they were reinstated and regarded more highly than their victims. So they got to do as they pleased, pay a little penance, and be accepted back in. I found that puzzling - now I understand it.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The worldly person has more power to shatter the witless illusion, and that is worse in their eyes than having children getting abused.

• 5go
    5go

What is worse in the eyes of a witness Gay, or TransGender

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Probably Transgender, they will say you can supress your homosexual tendancies. For Transgender you have to make an effort to look like the opposite gender. I would think if you were a post-op male to female, you would have to make an effort to be a male again. Which makes things really confusing!

• 5go
    5go
    For Transgender you have to make an effort to look like the opposite gender. I would think if you were a post-op male to female, you would have to make an effort to be a male again. Which makes things really confusing!

Not really some can be TG, and not even know it like people with extra chromosomes xxy.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I believe there is a difference between a transsexual and beinig transgendered. Help me out here.

• 5go
    5go

Evolution of the term transgender

The term transgender (TG) was popularised in the 1970s [5] (but implied in the 1960s [6] [7] ) describing people who wanted to live cross-gender without sex reassignment surgery. [8] In the 1980s the term was expanded to an umbrella term [9] and became popular as a means of uniting all those whose gender identity did not mesh with their gender assigned at birth. [10] In the 1990s the term took on a political dimension [11] [12] as an alliance covering all who have at some point not conformed to gender norms, and the term became used to question the validity of those norms [13] or pursue equal rights and anti-discrimination legislation, [14] [15] leading to its widespread usage in the media, academic world and law. [16] The term continues to evolve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit