Can I brag? Just a little?

by ButtLight 48 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Wow, I woke up, and checked this thread, what a nice thing to wake up to! Thanks again for all the congratz. Lets just hope I can keep it up!

Ok, as far as the Glottis

Stilla

The glottis is in the neck area -almost 100% certain. It has something to do with voicve

Yes your right

Hortensia

The glottis, by the way, is the thing that is located under the epiglottis. Do I win?

I'll let that slide since ya threw in epiglottis.

The Glottis is the space between the vocal cords, and epiglottis is the cartilage that covers the larynx during swallowing so food/liquids stay out of the respiratory track!

I must be nuts, Im on break, and this stuff still is in my head lmfao!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Have you gotten to the part where you learn that the anus is not a light socket?

Scrubs reference?

• JH
    JH

I'm sorry to burst your bubble butt, but......I went on the School's Website and found this......

alt

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    : "If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things".

Obviously they werent talking about me!

Have you gotten to the part where you learn that the anus is not a light socket?

My teacher must have left that part out!

JH, You get an A+ for photoshop!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I think JH posted Buttlight's real grades!

Buttlight handed me her grade paper last Sat and they looked a little suspicious and tampered with.

I'm proud of you, my little love muffin! Now come to my house and help me paint!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

so..when do we learn about the naughty bits?

congrats!

Hill

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Oh My Jehovah!!! That is great, job well done!

• free2think
    free2think

Wow way to go Buttlight. That's a great.

• willyloman
    willyloman

Nice work! Our daughter left the dubs, went to college, just graduated Saturday with a 4.0 gpa. Now it's on to a Master's Degree in the fall.

There is life after the Watchtower!

We're very proud of her and of you, too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit