Can I brag? Just a little?

by ButtLight 48 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I'm proud of you Buttlight

When I was in college years ago, I didn't get good scores.

Coming from a person who said there is no way I could get 100% on all those tests, they had to be easy cuz I'm not that smart! Ok, I know you were just kidding! Right? You were kidding right?

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Absolutely!!!

Great work, you deserve to glow! I want a career change, and you are an inspiration!!!

• JH
    JH

Well, I didn't think you would get A's..... Not that you aren't smart enough, but because I recall how hard it was in my college years just to get a C....lol

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Well that explains where you have been! Wow, awesome! Of course, being on this site, you hear more about bodies and health than in some normal ones:) Which would imply that we are weird. Well, so we are. YOU are inspiring all of us. Good for you!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ok, I have to say, I am glowing right about now. When you never accomplished anything in your life, and finally do......it feels so great!

Ok, a little game, no cheating on the internet!

What are the six organs of the Digestive Tract?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

anus, small intestine, large intestine, stomach, gall bladder - one missing - cant think - pancreas?

• JH
    JH

Spleen, Liver, Heart, and Kidneys oh you said six hey....ok and I don't know....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It must start in the mouth - but is the mouth an organ?

Salivary glands must also be part surely? but again glands not organs as such ? not sure

Then there is the throat or esophagus - anus must be last as that is where waste is passed out.

The liver surely has a roll too?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

let's see, mouth, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine - hmmmm, what else, gall bladder?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ok stilla, you are so close, yes, the mouth is the first, and you have the Stomach, Small and Large intesines right!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit