Can I brag? Just a little?

by ButtLight 48 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ok, not really bragging. I just feel really good about myself for once! (been a long time) When I decided to go back to school, at 40, I was scared shi*less! But, I did it, and worked really hard! I proved to myself, im not as dumb as I thought! I go to school with my 19 year old daughter, and she is so proud of me, you have no clue how good that feels!

STILLA, check out the Human body and health! (one of the 4 hardest classes to take at our school)

img231/7227/total1gpaml2.jpg

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

That is Aaaaaawwwwwwwwsooooome! and very inspiring! Great job!

• llbh
    llbh

Well done Buttlight

I graduated at 40 and it helped my self esteem no end and like you my kids are proud of me. I used to take my daughter to lectures occasionally, if i had to, she was 3 at the time.

Brag away but can you re post the chart as it is a little hard to read?

regards llbh

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Thanks!

Brag away but can you re post the chart as it is a little hard to read?

Yeah, I see that, I will try!

• JH
    JH

I'm proud of you Buttlight

When I was in college years ago, I didn't get good scores.

I should have listened to the elders and not go to college....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Extremely impressive !! that GPA is awesome - should do your confidence a massive boost

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

sweet! (a 2008 banned word btw)

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Extremely impressive !! that GPA is awesome

Thanks Stilla! But, this may sound stupid, Im not happy with it. I had a chance to do extra credit, and didnt........and the A- ticks me off! Computer class of all things! But I found excel harder than learning about Streptococcus!

• Confession
    Confession

You rock the casbah, baby!!!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Good for you Buttlight, once I get some issues taken care of, I hope to follow in your footsteps...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit