I'm so frikkin sick and have been for days. Somebody shoot me.

by UnConfused 19 Replies latest jw friends

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I took last thurs and fri off from work and was on my bed all weekend, yesterday and today. Even now I got up to take a shower and was too dizzy to dry off.

I've not had a cold or flu in years and take the flu shot every year.

I'm stuffed, have had a headache for days, can't sleep, my muscles ache and just called my daughter to day I'm too sick to pick her up.

How figgin long can this last????

'night

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

YOu are getting better right now , tomorrow you will feel much better, when someone gets well enough to complain that is a really good sign ,

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Right there with you UnConfused. Been laying on the couch with the laptop for almost a week.

• horrible life
    horrible life

You have, as my Dr. would say "THE FLU" Not a virus, that makes you kinda sick for 2 days. Not what people complain about, after they get the flu shot. This is why they make the flu shot. Can you imagine an old person, or baby getting this sick? You and I wanting someone to shoot us. LOL

What state do you live in? I heard on the news, that the flu, has made its way South, and is now in Ok!ahoma. 16 cases in the Tu!sa area. You just caught a different strain, than your flu shot. When they make the vaccine, it is just a guess, on which strain it will be.

I had what you have, about 7 years ago. I have never been so sick, in all of my life. The Dr. gave me some anti-viral drug. It gave me hallucinations. I slept on the couch, (MY husband wanted no part of getting sick) I could see the fireplace, bowing in, and bowing out. The couch was like a canoe on the water.

Would have been a cool drug, if I had wanted to be in a canoe, or in the Twilight Zone. I was sick for over a week, and weak for another week. I remember moaning outloud, and it shocking me, that I sounded like a Bull Moose in Heat. Even though, I have never heard one. LOL I have made sure, I get the shot every year since. At least I have a fighting chance, not to get it.

I feel for you. I can empathize with you. I feel sorry for you. I will try to be here for you. And being here for you, I mean it. HERE, and YOU there!!!

Hope you feel better very soon.

• delilah
    delilah
    YOu are getting better right now , tomorrow you will feel much better, when someone gets well enough to complain that is a really good sign ,

LOL, that's what my momma always says too...I'm sorry you've been so sick. There's a lot sickness going around here too...( got my fingers crossed that I don't get it) Too bad you didn't live near here, because Mary would whip you up some of her yummy home-made chicken noodle soup, with lots of fresh garlic.... Hope you will be up and feeling much better real soon! In the meantime, just rest, drink plenty of fluids, orange juice is excellent!! and eat some good chicken or turkey soup.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Maybe you shouldn't have sold off all your bodily fluids.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

momz

• flipper
    flipper

UNCONFUSED- We don't want to shoot you- then you couldn't go to the doctor and get better ! Just jokin'! I hope you get better soon ! Must be the flu. But if you continue running a fever for days on end you might really need to go to the doctor buddy. Peace out, get better soon, Mr. Flipper

• Satanus
    Satanus

I know how you feel. The last time i had that, i thought, what the heck, i'll take some stuff somebody gave me. My flu stopped the next day. Could have been a coincidence, i guess. Anyway, the stuff is called swedish bitters. Here is what it is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_bitters

S

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

I would rather get the flue than a flue shot. Got enough mercury already in me from dental work etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit