What Are Your Goals in Posting on JWD in 2008 ?

by flipper 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

I look forward for the great commentary from all on the NEW LIGHT in 2008. This light has caused many to leave the org that we once called home. I also look forward to discussing many personal issues that we have all encountered in our recovery. Nothing in particular, just everything in general. It is great getting more info on many of my favorites. It would be nice if JWD had a feature where we could "Easily" go to a list of favorites.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Whether or not I reach Supreme One status by the end of 2008, I hope to do some significant damage to the Watchtower Society. Every person I help decide not to pursue a "spiritual" goal is a plus. Hopefully I will help us reach the tipping point where the witlesses cannot ignore us, and most of them will end up leaving--and thus help ruin the Watchtower Society.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Nothing to report.

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

Hmm,well give a little advice/different POV on some things..if i need it,get the same in return..and in the end to be loved,and made a fuss over like "nvr",lmaool...more than likely though,i'll just probably end up co-chairing with JK666(and his bad@ss "Abstract Zappa" avy)as "Resident Smart @ss"though...I do love myself some cynicism..with a splash of irony,and shot of wit:P-KenShi

• snowbird
    snowbird

maybe to not try suicide again, although I came close yesterday and today.....................oompa

No "maybe" about it!!! You just better not! Don't make this Black woman take her earrings off!

I have no particular goals in mind. Goals remind me too much of the WTS. I like it here; I like the knowledge, different pov, and I love doing the FunTrivia Quiz each day.

My plan is to stick around for a while.

Sylvia

• ninja
    ninja

I want all the americans to know ....that although our groundskeeper willie accent makes us sound unintelligible.......we are actually normal...(sort of)

• TooBad TooSad
    TooBad TooSad

My goal is to pass along any information that I receive that may help others to break free

of the shackles of Watchtower doctrine or to help those that, like myself, still have contact

with the congregation due to JW family, and still go to meetings, to keep their sanity.

The only way to keep your sanity is to tell others about it. By the way, all of the posters here

have been a great source of knowledge and comfort to me. Have a good 2008.

TooBad TooSad

• tika
    tika

I hope and pray that my DH will someday see that the WTS is nothing but a man made organization trying to control their members. It is encouraging to me to come here and see how many people have realized this, so even though he is still blinded by the "Truth" he has been taught his whole life, I still hope someday he will be free from their mind control.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

JWD has been instrumental for me to keep the passion I have, alive, to see the watchtower printing co. tank. It's obvious to see they (Watchtower) still continue to hemmorrhage many of their pipsqueak "bastion" of followers here on this website. And it's an excellent place to land for those who want to know the truth about the "truth".

Dismembered

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

to post less crap and fluff and post more serious stuff - in other words to post more quality and less quantity and at the same time to stop berating minimus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit