What Are Your Goals in Posting on JWD in 2008 ?

by flipper 62 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Well, happy new year to all of you, my friends here on JWD ! It should prove to be another rockin' and rollin' year here on JWD ! So, what do you hope to accomplish or take away in a beneficial way from posting on this board in 2008 ? Everybody has their story, and everybody has their reasons- and all of those stories and reasons are important ! It is what makes this board so diverse . We have all come from different backgrounds family wise , or from wherever we live, so everyone's take is valuable and adds to the variety which enriches the learning process of what we read here.

Personally, I look forward to continue making posts, threads , and comments which will help people looking on here that they have free will to make a choice to leave the mind controlling cult which is Jehovah's Witnesses under control by the Watchtower society . It will continue to be my motive to help others see they can get out of it . If I am able to help one person get their freedom from being a voice in the wind- it will have made my day. So, what are you folks looking forward to in 2008 ? What are your goals in posting in 2008 ? I look forward to your comments as always , let's make it a great year here ya all ! Peace out to all, Mr. Flipper

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

In 2008:

I will reach 100 posts, and stop being a "Newbie"

• brinjen
    brinjen

I plan to make Supreme One...

Also, I'd like to be able to help at least one person get out of a cult (either directly or indirectly).

• flipper
    flipper

TOOKTHEREDPILL- Hey , I hear ya ! We were all newbies here , but we all enjoy newbies and others posts too ! We have noticed so many newbies coming on- it's great getting new blood here on JWD ! I think my wife wrote down at least 50 names of newbies from the last 3 months or so, it is great to have you ! Look forward to more posts Took the red pill ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

BRINJEN- I was posting while you posted, got crossed up ! I think all of your posts are supreme already sis ! You add a hell of a lot to this board ! I'm glad you post here too! I see your goals are similar also- helping people get out of the cult ! Good job, sis ! Peace to you, peace out, Mr. Flipper

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I am shooting for a total of 2,000 posts this time next year.

Maybe I will make a friend or two along the way. Will you be my friend?

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

One of my JWD goals is to not let people get to me. If the thread and/or poster irritates me, I won't keep opening it to see the responses.

I am going to use my 2008 posts to encourage others here to let go of their anger and bitterness. I hope people will admire me as a person who successfully moved on w/ my life and finding my contentment/happiness after being raised as a JW.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

To be in the Emperor Class with all the cool ones.....

• llbh
    llbh

My goals are to support and encourage wherever i can here. To have fun.

As a bonus, but not a goal , i know that i will be supported if needed.

Regards llbh

• minimus
    minimus

My goal is to try to get my posting privileges back like 99% of you have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit