Know anyone who was appointed to a position wile doing something wrong??

by karter 19 Replies latest jw friends

• karter
    karter

One guy an accountant was made an elder wile he was stealing money from people he was doing there accounts for lots of J.Ws and others.

The tax dept said "it was a very sophisticated scam" got prosecuted for $880.000 but much more involved went to jail for 2 to 3 years.

Another made P.O got caught screwing his own daughter.

To many drunks to mention.

• BIG D
    BIG D

wow, got me beat!!!!!!!!

big d

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Yep, fornicator.

momz

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Yeah, me!

Appointed despite my love of Blackjack and Craps!

• 5go
    5go

I almost did despite well let us say it is between me and my left hand don't let my right hand know I said anything.

I was the one to refuse the appointment too.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Yes. The man that sexually molested me was related to my family via marriage. There are enough victims that have eventually "told" to document that he was molesting children as he was being promoted from a publisher to a ministerial servant, elder and finally presiding overseer.

• DubNoMo
    DubNoMo

I was appointed an elder while at the same time going from house to house telling lies about Armageddon coming in just a year or two.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ex brother in law was poking sisters and was appointed. He was the first person I met who was reproved and under restriction but not removed. His father was the PO

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Another brother was appointed the PO while he was embezzling funds and equipment from his employer

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

A friend of mine, a former witless and transvestite, was appointed MS even as he was wearing his wife's clothes.

Years after escaping, he was at a TV club, and met an elder of 25 years in full drag. He admitted that he had been dressing up long before he was appointed elduh.

Say no more.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit