I am trying to understand my cat

by Fisherman 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Great info posted thanks! Thanks lady Lee!

When my cats meows, he sounds like he wants something from me, I feel so sorrry for him,. I dont know what to give him. He stops meowing when I speak to him and caress him. Thanks for the info Restatrangled and lady lee. It is a relief to know that he is ok.

I really like this cat. I would never sell him, not even for 50 dollars. He is very agile with his legs and paws. He bends his paw at the joint about 90 dgrees and has the nerve to reach out using his bent paw as a hand and grabs my hand or arm toward him and pets himself with my hand. When I come through the door, he yells meow!!!!!! in desperate excitement and runs towards me. In all of my years I never knew cats were like this. I probably would not even a take a larger offer for this cat

He always jumps on my lap and never takes no for an answer. The only way I can get him to scoot is: I have a bottle with water and a little alcohol. When he is on my lap and I want him off. I open the bottle he gets near to it and smels it and then he jumps off and runs off. I close the bottle and when he comes back I show him the bottle and and shake it and say no!!

But he keeps comming back after a while for another round again and again. I dont spray him with water because even drenched he keeps cmming bak and that doesnt get im off. I dont want him to catch a cold He caught a cold once and it took a long time for him to get better.

This cat staays inside. Never allowed out. He can get stolen!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit