Are you the one to be trusted 100 percent?

by averyniceguy 48 Replies latest jw friends

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    I'm with Nathan Natas

That going to start some rumours Mouthy

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I tend to weigh things up as I go along and also my being trustworthy and true may not mean the same to you. plus I'm very forgetful, so I guess I'd have to say No I can't be trusted 100 percent and glad to be that way I guess.

• JK666
    JK666

If you have to ask the question in the first place, you do not know me well enough to trust me 100%. My answer shouldn't matter, I could be lying.

JK

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I think need to explain my earlier statement.

A humans nature is to take. If I am motivated to perform an action I will perform it 100% .

My motivation may be LOVE , or it may be something else, but I must feel my action will payoff in some way , whether it makes me feel good , satisfies my true nature , or compensates me in some other mundane manner such as money or esteem from my peers.

My statement was worded very carefully to leave it open for interpretation.

I never said what my preferred compensation was.

I am motivated by an inner source that directs every action , thought and intention, If this inner source is in agreement I am worthy of trust .

I am able to not betray or cause harm because my inner source is in agreement with that .

We project our own nature into any void that appears, I suspect if anyone found malice or lack of love in my words they may need to do some soul searching of their own rather than make a fruitless attempt of taking the inventory of an individual who has absolutely nothing to do with their existence.

I will say one thing , everyone who knows me in real trusts me ,(but I could just be trying to scam you )

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I think we've been scammed by averynicguy because he never came back to tell us why he needs us to confess our undying trustworthiness or whatever.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

It is not a scam. All I am asking is to make a phone call in March. Thats it.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I would be willing to help you if you would be willing to accept my word. I hope whatever it is it is for a good purpose.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Dude. I am not calling your Parol Officer and pretend to be your transvestite lover!

That is just too much!

Bryan

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

LOL at Bryan! I personally do not like gays. I love real women!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit