Are you the one to be trusted 100 percent?

by averyniceguy 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

So after what BV said we all better rethink our positions........I'm not comfortable being a part of this thinking or having anyone of his mentality reading my posts..... Maybe this is the "Majority" of the board......

How do you feel? Maybe this is a clue to be out-of-here. or is he in the minority....what do you thinK?

I think it's a very public forum and you have to be careful with what you post and treat it as something that is broadcasted for all to read.

What do you think, Restrangled?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Maybe this is a clue to be out-of-here. or is he in the minority....what do you thinK?

I think the wide world of diversity can be found in the microcosm of this board. I didn't view it as a test.

Restrangled, I think maybe you got a button pushed? Not trying to be rude, it just seems a little...reactive.

• restrangled
    restrangled

BlueVR said :

I can only be trusted if it benifits me in some way .

Otherwise I would not be interested in being in a position where trust was required

Yes, maybe I was over reacting......just seems the statmement is very offensive.....especially to people who have laid out their lives on this forum, looking for answers to a life time of hurt.

I realize this is the interent, and it will attract many morons with idiotic attitudes and opinions and there will be things you don't want to read.

MR Blue's attitiude is one I find offensive , and I am free to complain about it.

There are a lot of good hearted people on this forum, Mr Blue's attitude, in my opinion, should be remembered as one of those to be tossed since he is...... only interested in benefiting himself, otherwise he his not interested in being in a position where trust is required.

What a class act!

r.

• changeling
    changeling

Perhaps "averniceguy" is a fallen dignatary in an little known country whose goverment is in turmoil and he'd like to deposit some money in our bank accounts? When he is able to escape his country we will hand over his money and he will give us a handsome reward.

changeling

• grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95
    grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95

why what are you offering ?????

• Tara
    Tara

If I gave you my word, I can be trusted 100%, but I wouldn't just blanketly promise to do something without knowing what it was first. If I couldn't do it, I would keep my mouth shut, too.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Much of my life I have tried to keep my word as my bond to a degree that it becomes self destructive. And it feels like certain individuals, less commited, utilise others individuals good nature to their own recreation or advantage. It is a bad strategy to employ if it is not supported by similar close family/friends because it will greatly harm and conflict with the true nature of the individual to their own demise and likely involve uncgaracteristic behaviours along the way as it would for any animal placed in an environment conflicting with their true nature. They will stop behaving as they truly are whenever they are not in an environment at one with their soul.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Are you asking for "IMPLIED TRUST"? I believe the general consensus is that we need to know more about the matter before we give you our IMPLICIT TRUST. Trust, mind you, is a give and take agreement. Trust needs first to be established on the basis on knowledge and expierence. Give us both and then we'll discuss this Trust issue.

• DJK
    DJK

I know I'm not perfect. Perhaps I shouldn't trust myself 100%.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

If I tell you I will I do. If I cant or wont I will tell you that up front. If things change you will be the first know.

I hate that "yea, got it covered" then when they blow it of they ask why your shorts are in a bunch.

~Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit