Are you the one to be trusted 100 percent?

by averyniceguy 48 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I'm with Nathan Natas

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Surely you can trust you fellow primate.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    But I don't make agreements to do things until I know what they are.

Can you be trusted 100%??????????

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

You want to know if I'm 100% trustworthy so you can choose me? What makes you think I choose you? It seems you are in the position to try and win me over, not the other way around.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    You want to know if I'm 100% trustworthy so you can choose me? What makes you think I choose you? It seems you are in the position to try and win me over, not the other way around.

Abandoned, he seems to be trying the WT approach of suckering us into doing something for him.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Abandoned, he seems to be trying the WT approach of suckering us into doing something for him.

Yeah, this seems like the wrong group to try that one, what with what we've learned from being in the cult and all...

• restrangled
    restrangled

So you are asking for a trust issue here on this board! Have you read how many don't find it a problem? Have you read how many find the religion they left, lied to them left and right, and destroyed thier lives but they protect those on this board who want to be a big bogus Axx. So whats the difference?

Its one thing to protect your idendity, its another to tell far fetched bullshit, have everyone respond to you and then, my god those who expose the BS are jerks.

The reaction is much like the Society themselves when they get caught in their own BS.

It's Apostate lies, blah blah blah. Those sold, will defend and protect those who tell fibs and say its ok," I love them anyway, they have done such great things in the past, look beyond this, I was just happy to be amused, please tell me more stories".......does it all sound familiar?

r.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I can only be trusted if it benifits me in some way .

Otherwise I would not be interested in being in a position where trust was required.

I have impeccable integrity , but , I am motivated by compensation rather than abstract conceptulization.

Whats the payoff for being trustworthy?

Of what am I to be trusted with?

• restrangled
    restrangled

Blue Vicroy said:

I can only be trusted if it benifits me in some way .

Otherwise I would not be interested in being in a position where trust was required.

I have impeccable integrity , but , I am motivated by compensation rather than abstract conceptulization.

Whats the payoff for being trustworthy?

Of what am I to be trusted with?

So after what BV said we all better rethink our positions........I'm not comfortable being a part of this thinking or having anyone of his mentality reading my posts..... Maybe this is the "Majority" of the board......

How do you feel? Maybe this is a clue to be out-of-here. or is he in the minority....what do you thinK?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

So after what BV said we all better rethink our positions........I'm not comfortable being a part of this thinking or having anyone of his mentality reading my posts..... Maybe this is the "Majority" of the board......

No offense, restrangeled, but why should I reconsider anything at all just because someone I don't even know has a particular opinion? Do you truly make decisions on your life based on what type of person might read your words? Seriously?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit