I wanted to be a Solid Gold dancer

by noni1974 27 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

As a kid.That was my dream.

What was yours??

• grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95
    grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95

i wanted to be a detective................... but you know the JW's stance on guns................. i have never told anyone that before.......

dancing is cool i practice the robot nightly................ i always wondered about the africans using the drum beats to have wierd sex rituals......... were you ever told this as an excuse not to dance ?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

As a kid I wanted to survive Armegeddon.

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

I wanted to be a firefighter and Maverick, from Top Gun. I loved Backdraft and thought the volleyball scene from Top Gun was the epitome of coolness. I know, not exactly unique among little boys. Years later, however, I was playing volleyball while attending Fire Academy for USMC Crash/Fire/Rescue.....dogtags and all. I remember stepping back, checking out the lovely bikini-clad ladies checking me out, taking a deep breath, and being the happiest man in the world. I may not have been the epitome of coolness, but I sure felt like it.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

To pitch for the Red Sox.

I'm still working on it

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

(I do have a reoccurring dream about dating a Solid Gold Dancer)

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I wanted to be a vet...untill I learned how useless it would be in the new system....

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Indian scout or nuclear gynocologyst.

~Hill

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

I wanted to be an obstetrician or a pediatrition. But of course we all know doctors won't be needed in paradise......but I did end up having three kids...so I guess I have the hands on knowledge now!!! lol!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I feel your pain noni! I wanted to be one of Dean Martin's Golddiggers. About the time his show went off the air the Solid Gold show was on just in time to remind this outa shape Mama of 5 my dreams were over......that and trying to Pioneerâ„¢ every year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit