Gail Bethea-Jackson video has been removed

by dust 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

... underground floors in bethel..(ANTI-APOSTATE FLOOR)...full of computers infiltrating sites

That's a good one, GrewUp. As far-fetched as it sounds we'll probably never know for sure even if one of those alleged operators became disallusioned and came here to report. We probably wouldn't believe him (or her).

That said, what I am now going to say should only be taken with a grain of salt. I am not making any accusations against any person or organization. Here's a timeline of two recent events:

Monday, Dec. 17: I mail a letter to Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. I've already posted a copy of it in one of these threads.

Thursday, Dec. 19: My computer's firewall software reports an intrusion. I am so concerned about this I post the experience about it at the ZtreeWin user's Forum. There are some heavy-duty system folks who use that site and I thought one of them would have a clue. If you check out that thread, you'll see there's nothing definitive.

Again, simply by my mention of the Watchtower in the above timeline, you must not infer that I am accusing them. I am passing this along FWIW.

Len Miller

• Dagney
    Dagney

That is so awesome!

Thanks to all for your vigilance!

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Haven't you guys heard that the WTS is using ex-CIA hackers and Israeli software to break in our computers at this very moment? FatFreek that would explain why your firewall alarm went off on that exact moment. If I were you I would take my hard drive and smash it to pieces before they can access all your secret files.

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

WTS is using ex-CIA hackers and Israeli software to break in our computers at this very moment

Very good sarcasm , R6.

Len

• dust
    dust
    My computer has been monitoring the video page for the last couple of weeks
    That is what I am talking about! What program you use?

The Website Widget (click here).

• Grammy
    Grammy

Anyone have any information on the lady in the video here
    http://www.jw-media.org/vnr/2122827332/716353.htm
    Dr. M. Ruth Infante
    All I could find was this....

Dr. M Bruce Infante
    Psychiatrist
    4660 Kenmore Ave Ste 420
    Alexandria, VA
    on the video she says...
    "Dr. Infante: I think that's a very good policy, that the elders essentially would take charge of
    the situation of reporting the abuse to the authorities if there is no adult in
    authority, any other adult in authority to do that, to protect the child."

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Technology and communication will be the end of them. Good job!!!

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Grammy, I find an

M Ruth Infante, MD Map 2.40 miles
    (703) 504-6844
    4660 Kenmore Ave Suite 420, Alexandria, VA 22304
    Doctors & Physicians: Family & General Practice

and

Skyline Psychiatric Associates Map 2.40 miles
    (703) 504-6844
    4660 Kenmore Ave Suite 420, Alexandria, VA 22304
    Doctors & Physicians: Family & General Practice
  • Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

She is also mentioned here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/22/31496/2.ashx/Deleted+accounts

(highlighting not mine)

Transcript of Video News Release

Dr. M. Ruth Infante, Psychiatrist, Psychopharmacologist

Dr. Robert P. Dickey, Pediatrician

Dr. Rodney Stark, Professor of Sociology

Education on Child Abuse Through Publications of Jehovah's Witnesses

Dr. Infante: I do believe that organizations, like the Jehovah's Witness organization, their role,

I think, would be primarily to educate. I think, through pamphlets, through

maybe perhaps seminars, teaching of families. To educate about what goes on out

there, what things to look for, or maybe what questions to ask their children. You

know, what sort of red flags to have so that they can have their antenna up. So, I

think education is really the key.

Dr. Dickey: I think the production of those articles is pretty clear evidence that the

organization is serious about preventing that. I mean, I can't see how you could

say that you would be covering up anything if you were educating people.

Dr. Stark: They have some extremely frank articles on things like incest, on child

molestation very well-designed articles, telling parents how to teach their

children to deal with the molestation situation. And in ways so that the child will

feel secure about coming home and reporting it. And then "what shall we do if

such a thing should happen?" I mean, these are the most practical like how you

notify the proper officials, law enforcement officials, how do you deal with the

child, what are issues concerning therapy, what is the church's responsibility.

Dr. Infante: If there was any organization that was trying to educate their members about

issues related to sexual abuse, I certainly do not think that they would be

harboring pedophiles. Certainly not knowingly.

Dr. Stark: I don't know what more you could possibly do than to bring the problem out in

the open and tell everybody how to watch for it, and what to do about it. And it's

still going to happen. And the church is very aware that it's going to happen,

which is why it has the campaign in the first place. I mean, it goes back to the

fact that in any human group almost anything that can happen will happen

sometime or another. That's what it means to be sinners.

• Grammy
    Grammy

Thank you Merry,

I appreciate it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit