Gail Bethea-Jackson video has been removed

by dust 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dust
    dust

http://www.jw-media.org/newsroom/index.htm?content=../vnr/index.htm

There used to be three videos under "Child Abuse" in the right column. Now there are only two. The one that isn't linked from there anymore is the "Progressive Understanding" video.

And at its original location http://www.jw-media.org/vnr/2122827332/717263.htm we now only get a "page not found" message.

My computer has been monitoring the video page for the last couple of weeks, and only this evening (European time) it alerted me about the change. So this must have happened sometime between (probably) 15 and 22 hours UTC on the 26th of December.

Gail Bethea-Jackson stated that the WTS took her out of context in the edited video, and that she had now contacted an attorney to have the video pulled. And only a short time later the WTS pulls the video, an action that only serves to substantiate Gail's claims when we tell the JWs about the incident. :)

Good job, Fatfreek!

Fatfreek's thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/148574/1.ashx

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

btt

WT!!! LOL. Just waive the white flag. The GIG is up! Don't worry...we have FEMA camps for you :)

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Thanks Dust -- and thanks for your sharp eyes and vigilance.

It's been a rewarding month of activity but we must all thank Barb Anderson for being the catalyst for this whole progressive revelation -- her video, then the NBC report, and finally, a thanks for the brave Gail Bethea-Jackson, whose letter which disclaimed the doctor status which Watchtower dishonestly attached to her credentials.

As an aside, we have a winner on a separate thread. Despite the fact that most of us hate predictions (guess why) there were a few who ventured a guess as to when Watchtower would shut down its offensive site. You may want to check that out here .

Len Miller

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Awesome job Len !!!

Now for your next assignment, should you choose to accept:

We'd like for you to prove that the GB aren't really anointed, but simply have the ability to eat crackers and drink wine. Er, wait, I think we all already know that to be proven fact...

We look forward to your next adventure.

Can somebody give that man an "AMEN"?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    My computer has been monitoring the video page for the last couple of weeks

That is what I am talking about! What program you use?

• V
    V

Marked for reference

• grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95
    grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95

is this not evidence of the secret underground floors in bethel..(ANTI-APOSTATE FLOOR)...full of computers infiltrating sites such as these.......how did they know that we were on to it ......? could the rumours be true ..................i heard they even shut down sites not their own...........could this be true.........

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Yeah!!

Ain't it funny how it takes non-members to keep this publishing corporation honest?

Excellent work, all! I'm so proud to see this happen.

is this not evidence of the secret underground floors in bethel..(ANTI-APOSTATE FLOOR)...full of computers infiltrating sites such as these.......how did they know that we were on to it ......? could the rumours be true ..................i heard they even shut down sites not their own...........could this be true.........

Selfesteem, I suspect they were contacted by Gail's attorneys. Why would they feel the need to remove the video just because a bunch of clever ex-members called them on their out-of-context video? If they can get away with a lie, then they'll do it.

That said, I wouldn't doubt some higher-ups troll apostate sites every so often...

• Gerard
    Gerard

Are you all saying that you are actually surprised to find out that a child can be traumatized if sexualy abused by a teen? Either version of her interview is deplorable and am at loss to understand your joy.

• avishai
    avishai

Man, why'd ya have to go and do that? Now what do I have to show people to show what A-holes the wtbs are?

Oh, wait......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit