Anyone else glad to see x-mas over?

by eclipse 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I feel sad that it's over. I think I've been operating on adrenaline for weeks, and today I am just exhausted. But a little sad. It was so much fun and the grandkids opening their presents was just the best.

I wish I had witnessed the same with our children while they grew up. I missed so much and so did they.

12 months until next Christmas. I may need that long to recover.

• JK666
    JK666

Clipsey,

Rant away, mine sucked too. Let's think of a happy place:

JK

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

((((((((((((((((Eclipse))))))))))))))))

I'm so sad that you had a tough Christmas. If it makes you feel any better, your secret santa gift was a definite highlight of mine. I can't wait to read it.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I missed almost all of it due to a migraine but I am glad it's over. Just think in less then 11 months the whole mess starts again.

Armageddon will surely be here by then. Warlock

• erynw
  • MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Delta Airline Commercial using Ebonics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlK7UucNm34

• noni1974
    noni1974

I enjoyed Christmas.I'm glad it's over.I"m glad it's only once a year.

However I am going to start early next year shopping for Christmas.Like in June.That way I have it all done by September and when I open my Christmas gifts I'll have forgotten what I bought myself.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I remember the years when I didn't know it was Christmas. I'd get up and go to the store and the store was closed. It took me a while to figure it out!

• erynw
    erynw
    However I am going to start early next year shopping for Christmas.Like in June.That way I have it all done by September and when I open my Christmas gifts I'll have forgotten what I bought myself.

That was funny! LMFAO!

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

Damn Straight I am!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit