Anyone else glad to see x-mas over?

by eclipse 40 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse

I hated mine.

Long story.

Don't ask.

Just glad it's over and glad stores are open again.

I always feel isolated and 'insecure' when civilization has ground to a halt because of a holiday.

I'm just ranting, need the stress relief.

Hope your holidays were alot better than mine.

I am not looking for pity here, just needed to rant, thanks for listening.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I live in a real small town ... everything for miles around locked up at 7 pm Christmas Eve.

~Hill

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Rant away (((eclipse)))

We're listening

peace to you

• blondie
    blondie

I'm sick of xmas ads for any and every product under the sun and non-stop sappy xmas movies where everyone loves each other and no one has any problems, and they find their own true love.

Otherwise I like the food and seeing friends and family I care about.

Blondie

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

I just wish people would act the same ALL YEAR AROUND.

• erynw
    erynw

Bunsen lost his santa hat at the earliest possible second after midnight last night.

Pssst, he doesn't like the non-stop xmas tunes on his favorite radio station that play for a month before xmas.

• DJK
    DJK

Always glad it's over. I did enjoy it even though I did dishes over and over again.

Damn it's still not over. After I finish freezing containers of turkey soup, I'll have more dishes.

• delilah
    delilah

I can honestly say, "NOPE"....Eclipse, next year, you come to my house for Christmas dinner....it's not huge, but Mary usually comes.... and we have fun.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Christmas? What Christmas? To me, it never showed up!

At least I didn't have to go out in field circus or visit some witless hounders and their pioneer families so I could take the Grand Tour of the A$$embly Hell and some Kingdumb Hell in another part of the county. I remember that horrible year--how I wish Bronners would have taken the property that the A$$embly Hell was located on and made another Christmas store out of it the night before. And Christmas Mouse taking possession of the Kingdumb Hell...

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

I work in retail so, yes, I'm glad it's over for another year. 6 weeks of Christmas music is enough to make anyone crazy.

tall penguin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit