1st Post - 5 year lurker.

by whyareyoucame 36 Replies latest jw friends

• whyareyoucame
    whyareyoucame

I've been reading this forum for the past 5 years, today during Christmas, my wonderful daughter "Brooke" aka Whyamihere finally got off her A$$ to show me how to post.

What next, you say? Who the Hell knows, but I am here, while I finish my beer..... I lost my train of thought - yay for Chistmas and that wonderful sweet necture that god created called Southern Comfort.

By the way, Brooke is typing this, because I can't read while under the influence.

Singing out to all my fellow apostates!

Remember this - Jesus is God!

Sparky

• carla
    carla

Hello and welcome my fellow Wisconsinite!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Welcome to the forum!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hello there Sparky.

As you've been lurking for 5 years, then you know that saying things like "Jesus is God" is bound to evoke some spirited debate.

So put down that can of beer and defend yourself! LOL

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Well after lurking for 5 years you managed to hit the highlights with your first post!

Welcome to the posting side of jwd! I look forward to more of your posts.

Eagle

• grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95
    grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95

welcome to your first post i started not long ago either......was always a reader....seemed like a mission to actually sign up and begin posting......now.....nowimaddicted..................

i encourage you to share your JW experiences and knowledge............................

i encourage you to drink your southern comfort...........and relax my friend

im in rehab at the moment have one for me please..................................................

kind regards & welcome

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Welcome sparky. Don't know how you drink that SoCo. Bit too sweet for my taste.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hi Sparky, you have a very sweet and spunky daughter. Glad you finally made it to the board.

Josie

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Hi and Welcome. Gonna a try a hurrah of my own:

Blood transfusions rock!!

• whyareyoucame
    whyareyoucame
    Welcome sparky. Don't know how you drink that SoCo. Bit too sweet for my taste.

Too Sweet? It keeps my "Mo Jo" (Brooke's now sick because she is still typing) going for this 53 year old bastard! Everything else has gone "down" for me, why not the So Co. As far as the JW experience, I was usually sleeping during the meetings for 40 years. I wasn't born into the cult, I began at age 8 and have everything taken away from me. However, gladly its back and I get to enjoy it with a few of my children. As for any Elders lurking on here - See you in Hell! Sparky

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit