Black Man's 500th post

by Black Man 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Man
    Black Man

OK, this is my 500th post, which for me is a major accomplishment!! I've lurked here since the beginning, posting here and there since 2001, and am very close to coming full circle on a fade that began to be engineered back around 1998. I just want to thank all of you for your comments, insights, and overall support. Each of you in your own way have aided me and given me something to make it to the next day. Major props goes to Simon for setting up and maintaining this forum. I'm sure he has been told this numerous times, but the impact of this site is so far-reaching and transcendent. It's made me appreciate how something so complex, can be so simple, yet powerful in its ability to distill information and link like-minded people together and give them a VOICE. This 'net thang' is so damn wonderful. I'll cut it here at the risk of ramblin', but thanks again, ALL OF YOU..........

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Congratualtions on the 500th post.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Congratulations on your fade and your 500th post!

• llbh
    llbh

Congratulations Black Man.

llbh

• grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95
    grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95

congratulations

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Congradulations. Just think by the time you make jedi it will be 2013 and the borg may be no more by then. Cheer's.

• prophecor
    prophecor

High 5's, Black. Keep comin' back. One.

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

...And thank YOU too, Black Man, for your insightful posts. One of my all time favorite threads is this one

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/54731/1.ashx

which you started a while back. There was some really good stuff there.

Thanks! and congratulations!

CyrusThePersian

• Black Man
    Black Man

Thanks so much Cyrus..........

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

well done -congratulations

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit