Michael Jackson on the Cover of Ebony and Jet

by FreudianSlip 25 Replies latest social entertainment

• FreudianSlip
  • avishai
    avishai

I read the article, and I wanted to hurl..

• XOCO
    XOCO

that's not an abomination...this is
    XOCO

• XOCO
    XOCO

XOCO is about 2 have a Ni&&er moment here! Why is it that the black community always supports someone no matter what they did just because they are black??? I understand standing up for your race but damn! When Michael was arrested, black people were saying "Nah, he didn't do that. They just trynna bring a black man down!" When O.J. was arrested black people protested saying that he was innocent When Michael Vick did the whole dog fighting thing, we were right behind him supporting him no matter what. Ghee sh end of rant.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

When I saw the Jet cover at the grocery store I made the comment to my husband "Isn't he pretty?"

• avishai
    avishai

Wow, XOCO, I thought you were blue....

@ the risk of being controversial, Here's Katt Williams rant about micheal Jackson WARNING: BAD WORDS!!!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=5016037

Video is distracting, audio out of sync, so I just listen and don't watch.

• XOCO
    XOCO

ROFL LMAO Avishai and LOL to my blueness i was gettin board with my Southpark advatar

This s**t is was so to damn funny man!!! i think there was a Dave Chapelle rant about MJ also but its just a rant. After all the wacky plastic surgery, he doesn't exactly look definably black or male (or human?) anymore; on top of all that, he's just freaking ODD

I think the reason Ebony slapped him on the cover was to generate sales/curiosity rather than show support. i could be wrong on that but thats how i feel

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

XOCO- I totally agree. As I read through everything my respect for EbonyJet dropped. Why give this pedo more publicity? Does anyone else wonder what his "children" go through on a daily basis? I loved his music back in the day too but I can't support this guy, nor R. Kelly, etc.

• XOCO
    XOCO

OH crappers i forgot all of my manners, i knew my momma raised me better than that

Welcome 2 JWD FreudianSlip I'm glad 2 see another Floridian around these parts

XOCO ((())))

• avishai
    avishai

Oh, and if thats you in your pic, black, blue, or plaid, you're gorgeous!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit