Michael Jackson on the Cover of Ebony and Jet

by FreudianSlip 25 Replies latest social entertainment

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Whats AWESOME is that his nose is a different color.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Supposedly, Michael, has Lupus. This would explain the vitiligo and lupus pernio would explain the nose problem. If you look at his arms, you can see places where the melanin hasn't totally left his skin.

017bx01.jpg mj vitiligo picture by Milkshakesrtasti

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Those pictures on Jet are the bomb! Michael looks good and healthy! I love Michael Jackson and I'm one of those that didn't believe that he did it! I'm having my N moment!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

For the "wearing the mask in field service comment", there were many times that I wished I had one. I hated field service!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnYSmQA6ogo

Black Orpheus is one of the pictures in the video - Never look behind.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Michael has vitiligo, which is why he has splotches.

His choice, because of his mental illnesses (Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)) was to take chemicals to make his WHOLE face lighter, instead of using make up on his splotches like MOST darker people with vitiligo do.

This goes with his, uh, several plastic surgeries, most of which he pathologically won't admit to, and his unique hairstyles. All in all, he has achieved most of his sick goal: to transmorgrify from a black man to a white woman. Liz Taylor, Jr.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Michael's real nose is almost gone, since it couldn't hold up to all the surgeries. I haven't spent a lot of time around theatrical makeup, but that looks like an appliance (fake nose), just like Mr. Spock's ears. I am surprised he didn't blend it in more with make up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit