Happy Anniversary, my sweetheart!

by onacruse 20 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Yes, it was just 5 years ago on Xmas day that bikerchic and I got married in Las Vegas at the Little Church of the West. It was too funny, going to the courthouse with $50 in hand (cash only, please!), and walking out to a parade of taxis all offering to take us wherever we wanted to go (cash only, please!)

The big surprise was when a couple of her kids showed up unexpectedly from Arizona, and as bikerchic was walking toward the chapel, out from around the corner come two of the grandkids, bouncing up and down with excitement. We let the grandson do the ring thing (though his Dad actually held the ring in safe-keeping ), and the granddaughter was the flower girl.

We stayed at the Flamingo, and played a whole bunch of nickle-slots (yep, I'm a big spender, all right! LOL).

Aw, well, so many memories!

Happy Anniversary, sweetheart!

• JH
    JH

Happy 5th Anniversary Bikerchic and Onacruse

Time flies. It's already 5 years that I post here, so I was around when you got married.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Congratulations!!! Woohoo!!!

• flipper
    flipper

Onacruse and Bikerchic- Happy anniversary ! From Mr. & Mrs. Flipper ! We had our 1st in October ! We wish you many more years of happiness together folks ! Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• erynw
    erynw

Congratulations to two of my most favorite people!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

OMG!!!

I remember when you took her up in the hot air balloon!!!

wow, has 5 years really gone by?

Congrats you two.

Joy

• onacruse
    onacruse

This is how we met:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/20/36111/1.ashx

and this is how I proposed (pics are gone, but yes, it was a hot-air balloon):

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/20/37398/1.ashx

LOL, when we were in mid-flight, I suddenly got all serious and looked at my feet. Bikerchic thought I was losing my nerve! But then I looked her right in the eye, and asked her if she would marry me, and she said yes, and then the pilot called over on the radio to all the other balloons and made the announcement.

Then we had to make an unannounced landing in a farmer's cornfield, and the chase crew had to wake up the owner (I think it was about 6 a.m.) and ask if it would be OK. His wife got out of bed and took pictures...he went back to bed! LOL

• mouthy
    mouthy

Happy 5th Anniversary Bikerchic and Onacruse Many more years together in love (HUG)

• changeling
    changeling

Happy Anniversary!

changeling

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

FireworksFireworksWeddingFireworksFireworks..Happy Anniversary Onacruse and BikerChic!!..BravoBravoWoohoo 2.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit