JW Grinch e-mail poem I recieved and my reply

by moomanchu 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I really like your poem burn. I sent it to my sister. Her girlfriend, GF's daughter and her are just back from Christmas in Mississippi.

momz

• WANTMOMBACK
    WANTMOMBACK

My mother sent me the same stupid a$$ poem this morning. I just wished I had enough courage to write her back with a clever response. But even if I had the courage I don't know what I would write. It's funny I have NEVER gotten an email from her before and this is the one she sends!!! Usually we see each other or talk on the phone.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Like your poem burn, couldn't send that to mom though.

We just came back from a walk in my neighborhood, every house was decorated for Christmas. (including ours)

We laughed because according to my mom the lights just make it easier for Jehovah to know who to destroy.

This whole neighborhood will be open for the pioneers to move into.

• JeffT
    JeffT

No where are we commanded to celebrate it. What a crock!

Where in the Bible does it say I have to turn in time at the end of every month? Go to two circuit assemblies and a distrcit convention every year? The Ethopian Eunich had studied for all of about an hour when he was baptized. What about the six month study and all the questions?

Take the rafter from your own eye before you look for splinters in mine.

• yknot
    yknot

I thought is was cute....

I still hate X-mas because of those mean little Baptist children's taunts, like any kid has a choice of what beliefs they must live under.

BAH HUM BUG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit