Jehovah, the God of Justice, Executes the Wicked

by TMS 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TMS
    TMS

writetoknow:

I don't spend much time blaming the tooth fairy for my problems.

Nor should you. The tooth fairy didn't fry your brain.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    I don't spend much time blaming the tooth fairy for my problems.

Thanks, not my question though, but at least I know you don't worship the tooth fairy. Here are my exact questions to you.

Why does it bother YOU that others blame things that could be "make believe"? Are only certain people qualified in your mind to do this? You haven't made sense in any of your posts my friend.

And are you a believer in god, or are you an agnostic/athiest?

Now, try to do something that you havent' done yet on this thread and answer the questions. Otherwise, i will have no choice (based on the evidence) but to believe that you only want to be a jerk and hijack threads for your own amusement. I bet you are a practicing contrarian.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

I don't understand your logic either blaming some thing just for the fun of it? Why so much hate for some thing that not real? It sound to me that you both have all the answers any disagreement is considered hostle to you?

Since you left JW's it doesn't sound like you came up to anything higher then same old hate.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Hey! TM Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year. Are you angry with God or just generally pissed at the world? You spend a lot of time writing your 101 thesis about Jehovah God the God of hate perhaps it your hate projected into bible? That is, the bible not real anyway!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Hey! TM Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year. Are you angry with God or just generally pissed at the world?

And that answers my question.

TMS, I am not trying to fight any "battles" for you. I think I will let WriteToKnows arguements stand on their own merits in the venue of public opinion.

Peace!

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

99% of the public forum are cheer leaders for your point of view. Sounds like the total agreement thing - you dislike about JW's is still a part of the old personality.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    99% of the public forum are cheer leaders for your point of view. Sounds like the total agreement thing - you dislike about JW's is still a part of the old personality

COOL! I did not know that! Thanks! I always wanted to start my own cult.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Well, perhaps old habits are hard to break. Do you think people every move onto higher ground until they stop blaming things for problems?

• TMS
    TMS

AllTimeJeff,

I appreciate the articulate "pearls" you have thrown down.

tms

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

In spite of those worn out platitides, if I walked in to a court room and saw the name "Jehovah God" in metallic letters on the door, I would ask my attorney to make a motion to have the judge recused. I would prefer to take my judicial chances with any ticket-fixing, bribe-taking, alcoholic, mafia-controlled human judge than face the uneven, irrational and obscene judicial decisions made by God Jehovah.

Are we talking here to Jehovah's Witnesses or to other groups that believe the old testiment as the word of God?

You ask the question at the end of your topic "how would you like to be judged by a God like this?"

I would apply the same rule of judgment to all mans nations on earth from known history.

Do you want to be judged by a court that allows millions of children to be aborted?

Do you want to be judged by a nations that kills people for holding different religious views?

Do you want to be judged by a nations courts that drops bombs on nations and destorys the innocent along with the bad?

Do you want to be judged by nations court that gases their own people?

Do you want to be judged by a nations court that tortures it own people?

How many people have been excuted in this country because they were black and didn't have a good attorney?

And we could go on and on ...

But where is all the indignation for mans governments and courts?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit