I have a theory. Please take my poll!

by changeling 140 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

1- Were you raised a witness or not?

Yes, my maternal grandparents joined when my mom was 5, my paternal grandparents joined when my dad was very young.

2-If you were, was your family very "theocratic" or not so much?

My parents were rabid fanatical JWs. Is that theocratic? Very abusive, disfunctional family.

3- Where do you stand on religion now? Christian, pagan, atheist/agnostic, undecided...

Pagan

• mavie
    mavie

1 - yes
    2 - theocratic
    3 - atheist

• sandy
    sandy

1. Yes

2. Parents always on and off but mostly off . . .

3. Agnostic

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

1. yes

2. on a scale of 1-10 they were an 8

3. non-practicing agnostic

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul
    1- Were you raised a witness or not?

Yes, born into the org.

2-If you were, was your family very "theocratic" or not so much?

My parents died faithful witnesses. My father with severe Altzhiemers (couldn't remember me) and all, (prior to his last words) said, "This is the end". With tears in my eyes, I said Daddy, what do u mean? He said, "The end of this system" We exchanged I love yous and he had a massive stroke seconds later.

3- Where do you stand on religion now? Christian, pagan, atheist/agnostic, undecided...

Active publisher.................on paper.......but fading away!!! No meetings for several years.

My wife is active for real.

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

1- Were you raised a witness or not? Yes, born into it. 2-If you were, was your family very "theocratic" or not so much? They were very devout, yes. 3- Where do you stand on religion now? Agnostic

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

1: Yes

2: Very

3: Agnostic

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

1.Yes

2. Very Theocratic

3. Agnostic, verging on Atheist

• besty
    besty

yes

yes ultra theo

atheist

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Any faith which promotes itself as the ONLY backed upo by overloads of literature propoganda is gonna make you feel you cannot find it equal on leaving. Maybe that's why I have a strong Dawkins ideology and marry it with in this lasyt month with Wicca white philosophy to tune my spirit into nature /masculine/ feminine which my soul feels + life forces which is the third force or power. Its there and there is no doubt in all life these forces are there. But I refuse to accept any thing which I am not a ok with . JW pain means I wont take no **** from demons speak of anyone and even if they stood in front of me( satan himself) I'd ask what's their problem. We all been on a trailof tears and aint movin lest someone shows us some love!!! BTW Wiccans don't have a Satan - how did I not know that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit