Can't eat goat boiled in milk

by Satanus 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

When my full blooded Portugese great grandpa Eufemio was dying my mom asked what she could do for him. He asked for a goat's head from the local butcher. My Grandma Josephine boiled it and he relished every little bit! I don't think it was boiled in milk though.

momz

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gregor

Yes, cut back on the cruelty. Special occasions, like temple inagurations were another story. The numbers of animals killed and burned for that were limitless.

Ona

Sorry, i'm a carnivore.

FF

On curry sounds good.

S

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Yet another example of how relevant the bible, and esp the OT is. No boiling baby animals in their mama's milk, and don't muzzle the threshing animals... Check...

• flipper
    flipper

SATANUS- I've got a good goat story for ya ! Hope you aren't eating ! My ex-wife 10 years ago when still married set a dead goat on fire in our country rural property thinking it would be a good way to dispose of it ! I got back from the field service , saw her standing over this bloated, burning goat ! I asked, " What are you doing ?" She said, " I thought it would be the best way to get rid of it !" I said, " I think burial sounds better, and smells better ! " Then , while standing there the damned goats balls popped off from the fire rolling along the ground. Then my border collie went chasing them and ate them up ! Sick. Then green bile started exploding out of the goats stomach , and my then 12 year old son said, " Cool dad ! ". Some days, I wondered why I had ever moved my family out to the country. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

My main problem with this law is it's such a pain in the ass to break! Most of the others I've been able to handle, but this one continues to elude me. Perhaps we should have an aposta-kid-boiled-in-its-mother's-milk-fest?

Dave

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Can you drink milk thats had a Goat used as a tea bag,in it?..Bad Breath..........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

Alltimejeff

Yah, hooda thought.

Flipper

Moses would not be amused. He had the burning of sacrifices down to a science.

S

• grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95
    grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95

these were instructions from Yahuah for a particular reason........usually the health of the individual is the reason........i do not know the technical side of things and cannot put it fandangled smart words for you although i do know that milk and meat eaten together causes an unusal amount of bad bacteria in your stomach......something not needed particully if in wilderness........

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

There is a japanese dish called "PARENT AND CHILD BOWL".

basically a chicken stock, stir fried noodles, egg and chicken meat.

HB

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Yeah Satanus, A brother said one time that the blood from sacrificed was staggering...literally rivers flowing down the conduits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit