Is This Board To Popular?

by cluless 13 Replies latest jw friends

• cluless
    cluless

I Loged on to reply

to my biography post.Amazing it was 10 pages back !!!!

Anyway thanks for the welcome!! As my time on line is limited I think Iam best suited to replying to topics rather than begginning new topics.

Has this board become to popular for many to be activly involved in it ?

I will try to stay on line for a few hours to follow the debate:

• avishai
    avishai

You can click on your name and then click on post history to find your posts.

Welcome!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I find it's hard to keep up as well. Sometimes posts get totally overlooked because they're not on the first few pages. I hope some day the forum gets an update with features like an option to show only messages posted since your last visit.

• cluless
    cluless

Time for me to log of.

Great idea missing link.

I guess most posters are sleeping when its early morning in Sweden.

• freydi
    freydi

I wonder why this board is so popular. It's almost like it's a religion with undefined parameters or goals. Some are committed to the destruction of the Society. Others are healing. Others are just plain mad and don't know where else to vent. And still others that fit into other categories that only they can describe.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    And still others that fit into other categories that only they can describe

that's me...I like seeing a bit into other's lives. trying to understand different viewpoints, understanding different personalities, and learning much......plus..being online, no one knows when I'm rolling my eyes or raising my eyebrows, at something they've written.

Welcome Cluless

lisa

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I find it a way to keep ones finger on the pulse of what is really happening to those of us who once served God. We were all very well intended, some us were forced into it, while others jumped in wholeheartedly. Now that our eyes have been opened, we face the reallity of a life wasted. All we can do from here on out, is make the best of lives and stive to be better eople for it. Hopefully, we can assist others that we truly love to see what we have seen and expierenced.

nomoreguilt........need more coffee please.

• Dansk
    Dansk

I always start with 'Active posts' and then click on my own posts if I can't find the one I'm looking for. Threads disappear over the horizon so quickly here.

Ian

• mouthy
    mouthy

I'm rolling my eyes or raising my eyebrows

Lisavegas I bet you do a lot of that with mine The forum moves so quickly I cant keep up with it .

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I don't think it can be too popular. The reason so many like it so much is that it gives them a chance to make comments that they could get in trouble for making in the Kingdumb Hell. Notably, the posters keep it moving. The Watchtower Comments feature is not done or run by administration, but by posters that want to give people the opportunity to make those comments that, if they made them at the Kingdumb Hell during the study, would result in a visit from Brother Hounder right in the back room.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit