Is This Board To Popular?

by cluless 13 Replies latest jw friends

• BrentR
    BrentR

I agree that JWD has become so busy that it is not as user friendly as a smaller forum would be. With so many members even after being here a year I still really don't know even a fraction of the people here. Some threads pile up as fast as a chatroom would and others are gone into obscurity within seconds.

Several days ago my wife and I were facing a serious health crisis (ovarian cancer) and I was tempted to find if anyone here may have had some experience with it. But I knew it would have ended up five pages deep in the active topics and decided to skip it. She just found out yesterday that it's not cancer.

JWD seems to be geared more to the "masturbation", "my kitty is so cute" and "favorite soap scents" threads for the most part. I also find the 607/587 threads to be equally riveting as well. And of course we always have the tired out endless athiests vs theists spats for our viewing pleasure.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I'm rolling my eyes or raising my eyebrows

Lisavegas I bet you do a lot of that with mine The forum moves so quickly I cant keep up with

Not A LOT...just a little.

and not just you.

lisa..

sorry my hightlighter is stuck..

• Gregor
    Gregor

I agree with Brent that there are several topics that have become pretty dog eared. I would like to see all of us keep in mind that a lot of JWs lurk here, many for the first time on any given day. It would be a shame if all they found was a bunch of people discussing their preoccupation with diddling themselves.

Regular posters get bored with "Watchtower Society Lies, 101" or personal accounts of cruel shunning, etc but it is the kind of thing that lurkers need to see. I think the basic stuff should be in regular rotation.

I cringe when I see threads that encourage, for example, cold blooded sexual seduction of JWs as a way to corrupt the borg, or pepper spraying or vandalism or causing disruption of meetings, etc. That is counter productive.

• BIG D
    BIG D

clueless......

you are from swedan?

coooollllll

big d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit