Email from a disfellowshipped JW

by reneeisorym 20 Replies latest jw friends

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Sad...another one who dropped out of school because the JW's told her to. Very sad.

• flipper
    flipper

Renee- I'm so sorry your friend is under the influence of " cult mind control" I'm afraid . Anything that is normal reasoning given to a witness causes " cognizant dissonance " in their minds, and their frigging brain explodes . Take it slowly with her as you may be picking up pieces of cerebrum and cerebellum before ya know it ! It still is pretty sad though. At least she talks with you about it . Hang in, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

I am so sick and tired of education not being important. This makes me so mad and sad.

So glad to be free of the slave.

• UU Now
    UU Now
    I just told her that it was a Jeh. Wit that abused me and my child. She tex back saying "A real one" I tex back saying "Jah made him elder so yes he was real"

Of course, anytime a JW does something bad, they just say, "Oh, he wasn' a real JW, or he wouldn't have done that." Even if he was an elder.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Look at the bright side, in a few years, when Armagedon hasn't come, you'll be able to call her and laugh!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That JW needs to go to the Kingdom Hall library and look up the following article... also remind her that the "young people" this article was directed at are now retiring. All of the JWs who failed to save for retirement are now hurting... talk to my parents if you don't believe me.

Awake! 1969 May 22 p.15
    "If you are a young person, you need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things. Why not? Because all the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years... Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers."

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

This is what happens when you drink the Kool-aid! I had a convo with my father recently and brought up the Phillip Morris stocks the WTS holds, I told him to check it out, look it up, he refused saying it was all "apostate lies" to try and decieve Jehovah's people. Sad but they will believe whatever they want to, they dont' want to be confused with the facts.

In the case of JW's delusion is bliss.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

This is what happens when you drink the Kool-aid! I had a convo with my father recently and brought up the Phillip Morris stocks the WTS holds, I told him to check it out, look it up, he refused saying it was all "apostate lies" to try and decieve Jehovah's people. Sad but they will believe whatever they want to, they dont' want to be confused with the facts.

In the case of JW's delusion is bliss.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

We heard you the first time!

• Mary
    Mary

Ask her how many people did that in 1975 and now regret it? Dad's grandmother bought a new car because she didn't believe she would have to pay for it
    This was the answer: she said don't listen to apostates.........................
    Actually this is a very good piece of advise. Since the Slobbering Body members ARE apostates, we should never, ever listen to them ever again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit