Email from a disfellowshipped JW

by reneeisorym 20 Replies latest jw friends

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Email from a disfellowshipped JW: (B----- is talking to this person when she shouldn't be ..... )

B------ just tex me and said she is dropping out of nursing school because the end of this system is so close and her life is more important. They are making new arrangments in Kingdom Hall now. She said lots of changes. I tex her back and said "Your crazy, God doesn't wont us to stop living".

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Wow....she'll look back at this in a few years and see she wasted her life...

I wonder what important changes the KH is making??? I haven't heard of any....have you?

babygirl...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

GOOD!!!

I'm not comfortable with the idea of JWs being in the medical profession anyway.

W

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I guess the new private WT and the shorter sunday talks.

I replied:

Ask her how many people did that in 1975 and now regret it? Dad's grandmother bought a new car because she didn't believe she would have to pay for it This was the answer:

she said don't listen to apostates.........................

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym
    I just told her that it was a Jeh. Wit that abused me and my child. She tex back saying "A real one" I tex back saying "Jah made him elder so yes he was real"
  • babygirl75
    babygirl75
    she said don't listen to apostates.........................

Yea..because they make since and may be right! We would rather live in a world of denial and live our lives on edge at all times because the end of this system of things is going to happen at any second now...

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Very sad.

• JK666
    JK666

renee,

Maybe the real reason she dropped out of college was her grade in English 101.

JK

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I'm not surprised.

My SIL refuses to take a 6 week course that will enable her to earn some much needed cash because 'Armageddon is so close'...She can better spend her time shunning us and going out in service ..did I add that she's 60 years old and living living with other family zealots?...What a freakin waste....sammieswife.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Besides, with all the issues among God's people, I would think they'd be encouraging people to go into nursing school....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit