A Welcome For All the Newbies ! You Have Great Thoughts-Keep em' coming

by flipper 43 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

missing link:

I was going to say "Nubies Rule" but that last post put me into the "Junior Members" category!

wooooo!

Nubies are lame. Just kiddin.

LOL (in a friendly way). fwiw, I've never liked the designation "Newbies." I've always preferred the description "A person who has newly found a voice"...but that would be rather hard to fit on the avatar, eh? And what am I? A "Supreme One," or some such nonsense? Fact of the matter is, I am THE SUPREME ONE, and don't any of you forget it! roflmao All that said, Yes, welcome "Newbies." We all started where you are. Craig

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

YEEEHAAAA! Owls kick ASS! Thanks flipper

• onacruse
    onacruse

sooner:

YEEEHAAAA!

Since you are a "Newbie," I feel it's only fair that you should note that it's against forum guidelines to post in a language other than English...and YEEEHAAAA is obviously a non-English term.

Dang Texans, anyway...when will the world be rid of such pestiferous humans?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    pestiferous

...is pestiferous English?

• onacruse
    onacruse

Abandoned, you're right. "Pestiferous" is the wrong word.

"Obstreperous" is the correct word (Knorr's favorite description of non-compliant Bethelites).

edit to add: In fact, the last time I heard him use that term was to describe some Bethel boys from Texas, by the name of Mellon (there were three of them there at the time). I could tell you a story or two about them boys. LOL

• flipper
    flipper

Onacruse & Abandoned- I thought I was seeing double when I read the word, " pestiferous " ! It actually is in the dictionary, definition : " producing or breeding an infectious disease ". Onacruse - Do the elders know you're trying to spread disease again on a thread ? LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    ...It actually is in the dictionary...

...is dictionary English?

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Woohooo! Newbies ROCK! Woohooo! Newbies RULE!

Woohooo! Newbies buy the next round!!!

alt

• minimus
    minimus

It's nice to see a positive thread!!!

• DJK
    DJK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit