What next?

by jefferywhat 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

So in the last year two major QFR came out, one on the FDS not being any more special than the GC in terms of enlightenment and the second being that 1935 is no longer a "thing".
    This was followed up with a change of the Generation being the FDS.

Then numbers go up this year and apparently, alot of the new converts in the fertile lands of Mexico are claiming to be of the anointed.( I have heard this, no proof)

Do we see some major chess pieces being moved around here?

The two QFR's combined result in:

A) Make way for more anointed.
    B) Disenfranchise the previously held authority.

What happens next?

Where are they going with this?

Conspiracy theorists welcome, but would prefer solid predictions........

• Dansk
    Dansk

Who knows?

Ian

• Priest73
    Priest73

I'm having coffee. Next I'm taking a shower.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Coffee

nj

• Dansk
    Dansk

Sorry Jeffery,

That's what happens when your formatting goes wrong and a blank page appears!

Ian

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

it made me laugh.....makes you realise people are watching.....

I pressed enter instead of tab......damn the pressure!!!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Acceptance of the Bible's teaching that ALL Christians are anointed - either willingly or forcibly.

Sylvia

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

I am curing myself of my fascination with the Society. While I am sad that my relatives either remain in the organization despite misgivings, or stay outside of the organization with guilt, I am done with the WTBTS.

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

Thats cool OP, but Im not......yet......

If your over it though, why are you here?

Not an attack, just a question, as this place seems to be primarily about peole on a journey, and you seem to have reached a destination, and good for you.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Two QFR's and a horse with a crooked leg, signifying that Jesus was not crowned in 1914 and the white horse that he rides is lame. Also the great crowd seems to be a curse these days and the GB makes this known in their (hint hint) methodology.

The remnant gets a face lift or maybe the Jws had it wrong all along. I mean, the Remnant were supposed to be an old bunch of geezers but not any more. They are definitely getting younger. Maybe this is because the remnant has found the fountain of youth.

For a pic of these young remnant see page 24 of Feb 15 2008 WT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit