It's as if a billion voices screamed out then were suddenly silenced.

by SacrificialLoon 16 Replies latest social current

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Black Hole fries galaxy with radiation. That's a link BTW. :)

I was reading this and wondered how many 'Earths' were completely sterilized? How many civilizations snuffed out by this event? How many were able to flee, and how many never even saw it coming? What would it be like to be a sentient creature on a planet in that galaxy, and see this coming, but not be able to do anything about it? Perhaps someday we, or some other species will travel to their planet and visit their ruins, maybe learn a thing or two about their lives and dreams, but for now they are forgotten.

It's a strange and chaotic universe we live in. Just some random thoughts from a loon. :)

• prophecor
  • SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

What's confusing about it? Did you read the linked article?

• prophecor
    prophecor

Sorry...Sleep at the wheel, again. Going back to map out the situation

• Satanus
    Satanus

Vishnu and shiva duking it out. Creation and destruction; yin and yang. Where is j hoover when the galaxy needs him?

S

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    How many were able to flee, and how many never even saw it coming? What would it be like to be a sentient creature on a planet in that galaxy, and see this coming, but not be able to do anything about it?

Isn't this how SUPERMAN begins...?

• Satanus
    Satanus

I suppose we can expect waves of alien refugees any millenium, now. Sheesh, and i was just getting used to mesicans and their spicy food ;)

S

• prophecor
    prophecor

Actually, I can see the beauty that rest with God and his intimate creation. I was reminded of this from Job, who was so Wonderfully Counseled by God.

JOB 38:31,33

Can you direct the movement of the stars—
    binding the cluster of the Pleiades
    or loosening the cords of Orion? ............. Do you know the laws of the universe?
    Can you use them to regulate the earth?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    And "avoid black holes when you can."

Great advice!! Good article.

Actually, I was thinking it's just Gabriel and one of Satan's demons having a little spat up there. Stop it, boys.....

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

The article seems to say the bullying is done on purpose?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit