How do we know that Ted Jaracz is in charge?

by inkling 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JK666
    JK666

The reason we know Ted is in charge, is that the Organization has his stench in its anal lube.

JK

• JK666
    JK666

NN,

Can a person really buy those shirts? I Need One!

JK

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Learn to read. Learn to like to read.

Somebody had to say it!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Love the T-shirt Nathan!

I missed jumping on about Losch. Do any of you other Bethel Trained exJWs remember his morning worship comments on this scripture?

(Genesis 3:16) 16 To the woman he said: "I shall greatly increase the pain of your pregnancy; in birth pangs you will bring forth children, and your craving will be for your husband, and he will dominate you."

He talked for a good ten minutes applying the scripture to women craving their husbands with strong sexual desire. He quoted some shrink about how horny women really are, like they're all kinky sex-hungry nymphomaniacs or something. At that moment I thought, "Jah be praised! This may finally be my lucky day to find a cravingsome pioneer sister to remove my JW imposed virginity." And every married brother probably thought, "Why has my wife always said that she was too tired for action?" But alas, every sister in Bethel freaked out over his remarks. Two days later, he used the day text to explain how people make mistakes and that if he makes a mistake he hopes he would be forgiven.

Anybody else there to 'witness' that little GB treasure?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    He talked for a good ten minutes applying the scripture to women craving their husbands with strong sexual desire. He quoted some shrink about how horny women really are, like they're all kinky sex-hungry nymphomaniacs or something. At that moment I thought, "Jah be praised! This may finally be my lucky day to find a cravingsome pioneer sister to remove my JW imposed virginity." And every married brother probably thought, "Why has my wife always said that she was too tired for action?" But alas, every sister in Bethel freaked out over his remarks. Two days later, he used the day text to explain how people make mistakes and that if he makes a mistake he hopes he would be forgiven.

Teddy: "Well clearly if any woman has needs, they should take Sarsaparilla! It's all natural, and it cures feminine monthly affliction. Also they should avoid aluminum utensils, which are the work of Satan."

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I want to ditto the fact that Jack and Mildred Barr were about as nice a JW you will ever meet in the upper echelon. He was ego free. As a result, he was also less influential....

Losch is a douche bag. He still talks about football as late as 2005 when I was there. And all the bethelites start to talk about him by rolling their eyes, then saying, "Well...."

Here are some things I know about Jaracz

At the 2005 annual meeting, Anthony Morris, newly appointed GB, gave the concluding prayer. It was truly the oddest prayer I have ever heard, and I have heard some doozies. In it, he mentioned Nathan Knorr by name, and how Jehovah used him. Then he mentioned "hard working Br Jaracz" by name. Those were the only GBers he mentioned, one dead, the other barely alive... (Morris might have mentioned Freddie Franz, I can't remember at the moment..)

I do know from 2 DO's and several MTS grads that the Ministerial Training School is Jaracz's baby. Until a couple of years ago, he was at almost every graduation. (MTS schools are at satellite locations throughout the USA and more recently, the world.) Thanks to MTS schools, we have 20 something elders appointed way too early who messes, then end up leaving and getting married, much to the chagrin of the GB and Jaracz who would like them to stay single for a while... (like Teddie of course...)

Several throughout the Service Dept have made little comments to me and around me about Jaracz's influence. The one thing the old timers have mentioned to me once is that he was a big fan of Knorr....

That rumored scar on NH Knorr's rear end was possibly Jaracz's lip mark indelibly printed on the saggy cheek of the 3rd president of the WTBTS.... (this one I made up, the stuff above I saw or heard discussed at Bethel)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Oh yeah, just remembered this one... When Losch did morning worship in 05, he mentioned after he went to Gilead that he and his roommate held hands as single men when they prayed before bed... This was in the 1960's....

THEN he said..... "I wonder if you young men here at Bethel by praying together before bed would not draw you closer to Jehovah and each other..."

It was week 20 at Gilead and I was freaking tired. I had had 20 weeks of this shit. My reaction as I recall was "Does he realize how many gays are running around here?" Naturally I didn't tell this to my table head, a Bethel lifer who was in his 60's and seemed like someone who already took Losch's advice and liked it.....

• IT Support
    IT Support

For the record, Mildred Barr died around the end of 2004.

She and Jack were both very gentle, sincere people, though Jack did have the tendency to be the proverbial limp fist inside the velvet glove ...

• Black Man
    Black Man

Jaracz is like the domineering presiding overseer who is supposed to consider the input from the rest of the body, but instead uses his influence to hold sway over the BOE. He is hands-down the senior GB member and he rules with an iron fist. MTS is most definitely his baby. And his is a prolific asshole. I got along very well with Losch when I was at the House. He had a European way of looking at things at came off as open-minded except for his views on Football and his roommates "holding hands and praying" spiel. As has been echoed here, Jack Barr was/is truly a sincere and sweet person and proves that not everyone in the cult is an SOB. I was assigned to his morning worship table for awhile, and it was refreshing to be around him.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit