How do we know that Ted Jaracz is in charge?

by inkling 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Somebody-ted is not dead. Trust me if he were dead it would be a apostate holiday.

'Losch hates the NFL." This is truth. I remember before getting to bethel he was at a district assembly telling the evils of watching football.

Lastly, Bro. Barr and his wife were the sweetest couple you could meet. They were some genuine folk, who really thought we were in the last days. I think that too often we get carried away with those who are corrupt that we forget about the folks trapped in that BORganization who just dont know better.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I was in Barr's book study. He is a very sweet ol man.

yes...what DF said.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

bluesteel: My one rude comment for the year 2007, and I've been waiting for the opportunity to use it:

Learn to read. Learn to like to read. The alternative is to always be in a herd of cattle, to be used and led by evil people.

how do you guys know for sure that its reached by a 2/3's vote?

If by no other way, the ex-Governing Body member Ray Franz details this at great length (with its consequences) in his book Crisis of Conscience.

Now go read something. Please. Even if it's just this board.

• Mary
    Mary

Bizzybee said: He wears it backwards when he's deeply into making up new shit for the masses. Channels Jehoover better that way.

• allreadygone
    allreadygone

Feb 2008 Study version Witchtower: Along with Generation change, came the change of the name Governing Body, to Jaracz Park. For the last of the old dinosaurs. Or was it South Park........

• flipper
    flipper

Well , I wasn't at Bethel however Ted Jaracz (then district overseer ) and his wife Melita is her name ? They stayed at my mom and dad's house when I was 10 years old in California as our congregation was the host for the circuit assembly . I remember him being very stoic, and unemotional to say the least . About as interesting as a dry washcloth. Strangely enough his wife took a bizarre interest in me for some peculiar reason. Apparently she had been a hairdresser at one time and just begged my mom to wash my hair ! I should have set my hair on fire and ran away from this guinea pig experiment , but nooooo......, I had to be a submissive little abused JW boy. So, Jaracz wife starts washing my hair, and she rubbed my scalp so damned hard I thought I would fall off the chair ! She kept asking me , " Is this too rough, is this too rough '"? I felt like saying, " Nah, no problem. Not if you like scalp transplant surgery ! " Sadistic hair stylist ! But I toughed it out and survived. Weird.

I often wondered years later about her and Ted's relationship, when I became an adult , if they were that rough on each other ! I'm sure inquiring minds wonder , but don't necessarily want to know . I think I'm in that department. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• somebody
    somebody

My bad. You're correct and my memory is not!

I was getting him mixed up with Milton Henschel.

Sorry about about that, all!!!

peace,

somebody

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Did Allreadygone mention Jaraczic Park?

go to CAFEPRESS.COM

• Mary
    Mary

OMG Nathan......Now I know what to buy my PO for Christmas! LMAO!!

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

OMG Nathan, that's badass!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit