How do we know that Ted Jaracz is in charge?

by inkling 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Honesty
    Honesty
    How do we know that Ted Jaracz is in charge?

He ain't.

This dude is...

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Good job Honesty

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Billy the ex bethelite

Maybe you could shed some light on this. Have you seen the horse with a crooked leg in the Feb 15 2008 WT mag on page 23 ??

Is this a deliberate jest by the art dept and if so how could it get past Ted J.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The Guy was born in 1925 {83 years old} is he still healthy and mentally okay.

• somebody
    somebody

I believe Ted died back in 2003, if memory serves me correct. I know I saw him taking a walk when I went to the Witchtower Babble and Trickery Society for the silentlambs walk to support victims of sexual abuse. He was in rough shape back then and could not walk without someone helping him, by holding onto him.

peace,

sombody

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

The baseball cap he wears that says "BOSS MAN"?

He wears it backwards when he's deeply into making up new shit for the masses. Channels Jehoover better that way.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

As you will see, Jaracz is not only in charge, he will take on the Vatican all by himself.

He receives New Lightâ„¢ directly from Gawd.

Yes, the Farce is strong in him...

• somebody
    somebody

LOL @ Nathan Natas.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Confirming Nvr's Losch story:

Inside Bethel joke is:

Q: What does N F L stand for?

A: Not For Losch

I've had two, otherwise by-the-book company men former Bethelites, confirm this. Apprently, Losch went off on a tirade against North American football publicly at one time.

I wonder how many JW men would hang up their JW hats if the NFL was banned? One can always hope!

Open Mind

Check his Depends; one skid mark = not in charge; a diaper full of poo = Grand Poo Bah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit