Tell me your problems, I'll tell you mine..................................

by Warlock 34 Replies latest jw friends

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Warlock...sorry to hear about your problems!!! I got tired of car repair bills so I just went out and bought this:

(This is a stock photo)

I bought this Toyota Prius on Thursday, they gave me a Trac car (Prius) to drive home and said they would deliver my car the next day! I'm still waiting...they are having trouble locating one!!!!! Is this a sad story or what?????

Swalker

• Priest73
    Priest73

That's "cute," but what kind of CAR are you gunna get?

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Are we talking no fat, fried, or baked goodies

Hehe I'd say if you stay away from prepared foods, you'll be doing yourself a favor. Fast food is demonized! If you are going to "fry" something, you might want to try Olive or Grapeseed oil. Walnuts are a good snack, they have Omega 3 (as does flax seed). Stay away from anything with transfats, that is the worst. If you're gonna have baked goods, make them yourself with butter or transfats free margarine. I personally think exercise is the key to life

We brought honey bunny's cholesterol down by about 60 pts in 3 months.

• PEC
    PEC

Barbie Doll, you asked, don't get mad at me, for answering. Cut the cord, don't back out of our agreement!!! We are lucky we don't live in Italy; where, a court ordered a father to keep supporting his 30 year old son, see the story below.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C0DE2D8173DF935A35757C0A9649C8B63&n=Top/Reference/Times%20Topics/Subjects/C/Child%20Custody%20and%20Support

Philip

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Today at the moment I am doing pretty good. Problems might present themselves latter. This morning we had a fight at the jail which I had to break up and write reports on. Hopefully everything will go smooth in the investigation, although I am aware of some explaining I may have to do for things beyond my control.

I've been battling a computer virus and spyware for the past 3 weeks. I think today I have finally gotten the upper hand and things are under control.

My 1994 Toyota Tercel has an a/c problem, Thankfully this is winter, The initial prognossis is 450 to fix. The mechanic says there appears to be a stuck valve. The valve cost like 20$, the majority of the repair is labor and some freon. But the car is paid for and has 85,000 miles which is pretty young for a toyota. So I will probably spend what I would have to spend for a car payment for one month to get back in the Ac.

Work is stressful, primarily because I never know when I'm going home and starting at 10:30 at night and comming home at 2pm does not make me happy. But for my watchtower education and living in Florida its the best I can do today, maybe even in this lifetime.

My band is possibly falling apart, its like being married to 5 people. But I can take it or leave it today. I'd be just as happy to stay home on the weekends and watch a movie. When I get bored with that, I'll find another band.

Been to occupied to ride my harley for the past month.

I got high cholesterol and take lipytor.

I'm having a hard time eating right because, of the stress at work. But I do go to the gym 5 days a week.

I'm going to Codys and have a steak and beer right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit