MADELEINE MCCANN;DOES ANYTHING MAKE SENCE?

by badboy 91 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

I AM NOT TALKING PISH,NINJA

• fifi40
    fifi40

Badboy you seem a little obsessive about this case...............maybe its time you took a break.

These parents are two professionals trained to be calm and collected during tragic events..........it is what they do 7 days a week in their working lives.........it is hardly suprising that they have been able to support a find madeleine campaign in the manner that they have.

If either one of these doctors had been responsible for an accident that involved the death of their little girl, I find it unbelievable that they would have calmly gone out for dinner, turning up first at the restaurant where they met friends that night.

As for appearing happy after these sad events............the fact is that after you have lost a child, and I am talking from experience albeite that my son died, your mood swings.........there are days where you are uncontrollably sad and grief stricken and there are days where you laugh and smile...........its what happens.

There guilt lies in leaving the children unattended and they are paying the biggest price ever for that.

Living where I do, I know people who have personal experience of both of these people from working with them or being a patient of them, and nobody has anything but the highest regard for them.

Fi

• badboy
    badboy

FIF40,THAT VIDEO WAS BY SOMEONE ELSE.

• badboy
    badboy

SOMEONE ON THE 3ARGUIDOS.NET FORUM HAS SAIDTHAT SKY NEWS WILL HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT AOUT THE CASE IN HALF AN HOUR TIME ABOUT THE CASE.

• badboy
    badboy

I BELIEVE I KNOW WHERE IN THE APARTMENT SHE DIED.

• badboy
    badboy

I THINK I KNOW WHAT ROUTE SHE WENT OUT OF PRAIA A LUZ.

• badboy
    badboy

I UNDERSTAND THAT 3 OF THE TAPAS 7 WILL BE INTERVIEWED NEXT WEEK.

• badboy
    badboy

IT IS REPORTED HAT ONE OF THE TAPAS 7 HAS TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE

• badboy
    badboy

THE3ARGUIDOS.NET FORUM GIVES A LOT OF INFORMATION.

MIGHT POP ALONG IN A MOMENT.

• badboy
    badboy

DAVID PAYNE MAKE A STRANGE COMMENT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit