MADELEINE MCCANN;DOES ANYTHING MAKE SENCE?

by badboy 91 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

I WONDER IF POLICE MAY BE GETTING CLOSER.(HINT,HINT)

• Trevanian
    Trevanian

Is the nanny the key to the mystery?

Whose nanny is she?

• badboy
    badboy

NO.

UNSURE

IT IS CURIOUS,HOWEVER THAT THE TWO NANNIES SAY THEY SAW MR MURAT THAT NIGHT.

HE SAYS HE WAS AT HOME THAT NIGHT.

THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE THAT IS CURIOUS,BUT IS NOT DIRECTLY LINKED TO THE ABOVE.

• badboy
    badboy

ANOTHER THING ALSO BOTHERS ONE AS WELL.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

What thing?

• badboy
    badboy

WHAT IS IT THAT BROTHERING ME?

LET ME SEE,IF I CAN REMEMBER!

THE NANNY SAYS SHE BELIEVES SHE SAW MURAT.

ISN'T THE SAME NANNY THAT SAYS THERE WAS AN PERSON PEERING IN THE LAT SIX MONTHS BEFORE, AND IS SURE THAT PERSON IS MURAT,BUT WE ARE ALSO TOLD SHE IS PALS WITH MURAT.

HOW COME IF SHE IS PALS WITH MURAT, SHE DIDN'T IDENTIFY MURAT AS THE PERSON PEERING IN THE FLAT TO POLICE BEFORE THE DISAPPEREANCE?

THERE WAS SOMETHING ELSE AS WELL, CANT REMEMBER WHAT IT IS.

THEORIES FORMULATE IN MY MIND.

• Trevanian
    Trevanian

Okay, if you have theories then you will love this website...

but first a warning - don't go there unless you are very interested in the case and have a LOT of time to spare! It can be addictive reading.

www.websleuths.com

Click on All Forums.

Click on Madeleine McCann.

Click on Theories.

Don't say I didn't warn you!

• badboy
    badboy

I HAVE LOOKED ON WEBSITE, A BIT ANTI-MCCANN.

THE POSTERS SEEM TO BE GETTING THEIR FACTS WRONG.

• badboy
    badboy

IS SHE DEAD?

• Gill
    Gill

I have a question!

Who is protecting all these parents, the Tapas 7 or 9, whatever it is, from prosecution for confessing to leaving their tiny children unattended?

Only an idiot would leave their children alone while they got pissed out of their heads down at a pub / restaurant / night spot etc. Some of these parents even confessed to leaving children alone who were sickly and vomiting. Call them parents?! As parents we have to remember we don't 'own' our children. We belong to them and not them to us. We can't just 'switch them off' when we've had enough of them, like some expensive toy. WE have to remain switched on all of the time, at least at their most vulnerable ages. They are not a fashion accessory to be farmed off to nannys, child minders etc but a privilige to be with. We give them self worth by sacrificing our all and we give them pride in themselves that their parents would do that for them. These parents have learned in the most horrific way possible that money, career, power etc are absolutely nothing in comparison to the love of a small child and the hope that their purest love gives to us all.

The McCanns and their friends betrayed their children by their own selfishness. If only they appreciated what they held in their hands....wonderful growing spirits and lives and so much love. But a cheap meal and a bottle of plonk cost them dearly. A birthright sold for a bottle of wine and a bowl of beans! To be with their children was their privilige. They should have been there. But they know that now. The good that comes from this bad is that many many parents, all over the world, will never, ever leave their children alone to go out and get drunk with their friends. One life may well have saved many others.

As to Madeline......heaven alone knows where she is and what happened to that little girl. We can only hope that she really is all right, and at the worst, not suffering.

As for the parents....I only wish I could feel a little more pity for them than the little bit I do. We all make mistakes....but with children there are mistakes we should never allow ourselves the luxury to make.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit