MADELEINE MCCANN;DOES ANYTHING MAKE SENCE?

by badboy 91 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

HOPE THEY ARE.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    I have emailed Interpol about it.

What?? What??

None of it makes sense to me. Also I think lots of things arent being said, because the story as we know it just doesnt hang together. The whole party that the McCanns went on holiday with are keeping incredibly tight lipped.

• Trevanian
    Trevanian

For those who are particularly interested in this case, as I am, there is an excellent forum at www.websleuths.com.

Click on All Forums, then go down the the forum called Madeleine McCann. Start off by reading the thread called Theories.

A lot of amateur observers have been closely watching the case and have some very interesting theories, well supported with many media links.

The concensus at this stage on that thread tends to be that Madeleine was accidently killed by either her mother or her father, something to do with either a sedative overdose or parental anger gone wrong. Then at least one of the Tapas 9, probably Richard O'Brien, was involved in the cover-up that night and in the following days.

• badboy
    badboy

TREVANION,THAT THEORY ABOUT RUSSELL O'BRIEN IS WHERE THE PROBLEM COMES IN,AND IS WHY I SEND AN EMAIL TO INTERPOL.

• badboy
    badboy

POLICE ARE LOOKING AT MOBILE PHONE RECORDS.

• Trevanian
    Trevanian

Dr Russell O'Brien yes, apologies, writing Richard was my error.

badboy, are you referring to evidence like this? http://cuttingthroughtherubbish.blogspot.com/2007/12/russell-obrien-comes-under.html

Or has your investigation reached a different level?

Do you work for a mobile phone company? Or are you privy to Dr Russell's travel arrangements?

• badboy
    badboy

WHAT THE PROBLEM IS AS I SEE IT IS THE FOLLOWING.

ONE OFTHE NANNIES CLAIMS THAT KATE SAYS`THEY HAVE TAKEN HER, THEY HAVE TAKEN HER'

LETS ASSUME THAT THE NANNY TESTIMONY IS CORRECT.

SHE ALSO SAYS THAT SHE SAW ROBERT MURAT THAT NIGHT.

FIONA PAYNE, RUSSELL AND MRS OLDFIELD ALSO SAY THEY SAW MURAT THAT NIGHT.

IF THE ABOVE 3 ARE LYING, SO MUST THE NANNY BE LYING.

YOU SEE THE THEORETICAL PROBLEM, DON'T YOU, TREVANION?

• Trevanian
    Trevanian

Nanny or waiter?

I haven't heard the nanny story.

Right now, as of I think 18 December or so, a waiter has gone into hiding.

The same waiter who has said that Kate McCann's "first words from the balcony" were different to the words she claims she cried out to the Tapas 7 upon running back to the restaurant.

The same waiter whose memory of the evening's events seems more crystal clear than that of most others.

The same waiter who could cause the Tapas 9 to come crashing back to earth in a big way.

I don't pray for Maddie. She's already dead. I pray for the waiter.

• badboy
    badboy

The problem is, what the nanny says,she saw murat that night,so do some of the Tapas 9.

If some of the Tapas 9 are lying,so must the nanny be lying.

• badboy
    badboy

BTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit