I also have a confession about my life.

by ColdRedRain 11 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Everything about my life that I post on this board, is, I am ashamed to say, true. Bringing a lesbian punk rocker to the meeting, getting high at the convention and posting pictures of two men kissing, making out with a chick in the KH parking lot with the security cameras rolling.... All true.

With the rash of frauds on this board, I just had to chime in to tell people that my volatile, drama filled life is true, because not a lot seems like it's true on this board anymore.

Toodles. I'm going to see a therapist to try to make sure I don't get bored and do strange things anymore.

• avishai
    avishai

Woo-hoo!!

Missed ya, ya crazy bastard!!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Good post CRR. You really laid things out plainly here, and I know you're speaking truth.

I've seen the deeper and more contemplative side of you when we talk at the meetups. I am glad you're taking action to get through the post-JW transition you've been in (and some of the things you'd rather forget) and move on to a better future for yourself.

• shell69
    shell69

Therapy rocks!!

You'll be fine. Shell69

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Same here ColdRedRain, everything about my life is true too.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Hey ColdRedRain, how's it going in the cities?

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

My true stuff is just interesting enough that haters try to call fraud on it (and always fail. Everything can be verified)

Example:

Recruited by CIA out of college - I declined
    Currently on Canada "No Entry or Watch" list (I did NOTHING, I swear)

No Walter Mitty here baby. I wish some of my situations were fabrications.

• Priest73
    Priest73

two posts, we don't know enough about you to care yet. But welcome to the board!!!

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I like the "getting high at the convention" part. You must have rocked their reality. Welcome.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

What a sad commentary that JWD posters feel they have to validate their experiences because of recent developments. Going along with Octarine Prince's post---I also wish that many of MY accounts were fictional.

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit