calling all firearm freaks...............

by primitivegenius 120 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Barbie Doll
  • Barbie Doll
  • Barbie Doll
  • Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I went hunting for rabbit.

alt

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

this is just what every gang banger needs....................

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=87611897

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

I have just bought a Lyman Crusher 2 to reload for my .303 and whatever pistol I buy next (probably .357)

I did have an Australian made Super Simplex turret press but you cannot buy full length resizing dies for it which was a bit of a drama with the .303, it is a little tempremental if you only neck resize. I put together 75 rounds only neck sizing and I am going to have to pull all of them this week and put them through the full length resizing die on the Lyman.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Is it true that some Glocks can fire with just the hammer being pulled back and the trigger not being pulled? My dad used to preach about how unsafe they were, and I'm kinda thinking that's just hot air.

It is hot air. I don't particularly like Glocks (they are ugly and I prefer a manual safety), but Glocks don't have hammers. They are very safe and reliable which is why so many police departments use them.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    and his SIG Sauer and Walther misfires about 1 in 20.

I own sigs and it NEVER misfires. Also, the "feature" that improves Glock feeding also makes it go KABOOM from time to time. The cutout is larger leaving a part of the cartridge casing unsupported.

Burn

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

ive seen some more violent pictures of glocks that have exploded........... but virtually all of them were the result of HOT handloads rather than normal factory ammo. if i were to shoot hot handloads it would be in an all STEEL gun

• Priest73
    Priest73

Plastic guns. Yuck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit