calling all firearm freaks...............

by primitivegenius 120 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

dont personally care for .44 mags bought one...... was a ruger vaquero..... 5 inch barrel blued and case hardened.......... guy bought it to carry horseback in the mountains, had a trigger job done on it then when he holstered it he rubbed a slight bit of the blueing off the front sight.......... so that simply wouldnt do......... took it back and traded it in for a stainless model............. i bought it........... didnt even look like it had been shot...... for 230.............. got a box of ammo and proceeded to punish myself with that stupid gun.

had to have hearing protection, and it bucked so bad it wasnt fun to shoot............ so three months later my guy got a trade in................ stainless steel blackhawk...... same barrel same calibur......... except it was quite a bit heavier. got a guy to do some reloads for me.................. i could shoot the tame ones lol.

had a 7 1/2 inch stainless vaquero in .45 colt............ shot like a 38 special ........... loved that one

• BrentR
    BrentR

Until ten years ago I had an FFL, sold firearms and manufactured ammo as a home business. I was able to get a good collection over the years with the dealer discount.

Too many to list but my favorites I own are:

Galil .308

Stainless mini-14

Siamese Mauser converted to 45-70

Cobray M-11 with a legal suppresor

Stainless 6" S&W 44 mag

SKS Paratrooper

.410 Derringer double barrel pistol.

The most valuable (sentimental wise) is a very old dinged up Rem .22 bolt action my old gramps gave me. Each time I shoot it I get a flood of memories when we used to go plinking when I was a kid.

• bite me
    bite me

lol looks like this started and will be ending as a "typical" guys thread. lol

• BrentR
    BrentR

Don't worry we can start another one that has guns and beer and hot chicks.

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

Since this is a wish list, in addition to my current arsenal I would like the following:

1. Winchester Model 70 in .257 Roberts

2. Winchester Model 70 in .416 Rigby

3. Browning Citori O/U 20 Gauge

4. Benelli Super Black Eagle II 12 Gauge

5. Winchester Model 70 .338 Winchester magnum

6. M1A

7. Saiga .308

8. Saiga 7.62 X 39

9 Saiga 12 Gauge

10. Barrett Model 82A1 .50

10 is fairly limiting, I didn't get to the hand guns, the .223s or the vintage .308s.

• Frank75
    Frank75

I just got my unrestricted firearms license (shotgun and rifle) and will be going shopping after christmas. ( Got a Rifle safe for christmas but I am not supposed to know it...hehe!)

What do you rednecks recommend for this wanna be?

Remember, no matter how large the magazine or clip, Ontario restricts it two 3 cartriges/bullets max. (trying to be as gay as Quebec)

Frank75

PS Is bikerchic alowed into this thread?

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

true............ but feel entirely free to give your next ten as well lol

1.) franchi SPAS 12 with the hook folding stock

2.) one of DSA's paratrooper FN-FAL's with the optic top cover(tho i think optics would be kinda redundant) and in a duracoat finish

3.) wilson 1100 12 gauge border patrol with pistol grip speed feed stock and forearm with the light

4.) wilson 870..... um see above

5.) a custom...... wait a PAIR of custom Ruger Super RedHawks...... in .454 cas made like the alaskan...... except with 5 inch barrels and the notches for the scope rings.......... of course gotta be magna ported

6.) S&W 460xvr............ 5 inch barrel ss with some sort of olive koteing

7.) saiga 12 with the new 20 rnd drums

8.) one of those new masadas by magpul............... any calibur any color look em up online

9.) color casehardened .45 colt lever action by turnbull......... probably a marlin........ or an 1873

10.) custom ed brown savanah in 7mm wsm

11.) (breaking the rules already) M1A with a pistol grip stock

12.) H&K OMG i forgot what its called...... grrrr their 10,000 dollar sniper rifle........... psk?

• avishai
    avishai

Prophecor stole my thunder w/ the Desert eagle. I want the .50 cal version.

1) Minigun

I think that will be all I'll need

Pretty much!

You live in the People's Republik of Kalifornia?

I, also live in Kaliforniastan. However, the county I'm in has the most "liberal" concealed carry policies in the state as far as getting your liscence.

1 All Guns are LOADED. Always. Period.

2 Never point a fire arm at any thing you are not willing to kill or destroy

3 Never place your finger in the trigger guard until you have accuired the target in the sights

4 Never discharge your firearm unless you know what is down range

Pretty much. Worst ass-whipping of my life was @ 8 when I pointed my bb gun at friend. "Unloaded". Did'nt matter, as guns are "always loaded." Never forgot, either.

One thing I miss about burning man? The mayhem and drive by shooting range... People say it started as a hippie fest (it's kinda turned into one) but, no. A bunch of crazy bastards in the desert w/ guns, pyrotechnics, explosives, etc. God it was fun.

• avishai
    avishai
    That's the truth. I know people that have guns and never have them loaded, it's just useless to even have it then!

Whaddya call a gun that does'nt work?

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

well frank thats a good question........... you intending to travel with said gun outside of your country............and can you even do that? and most importantly............ what you gonna do with that gun? hunt or just blow s*(^ up?

if your gonna hunt then how much recoil can you take and what kinda game are you gonna hunt?

if your a little guy you might wanna get a smaller gun and if your a big guy who dosent want bruised shoulders.......... you still might want a smaller gun lol.

if your gonna hunt elk and big heavy things like that from a long way off........... id recommend a 7mm mag cause you can get a ton of different weight bullets to give you a good range between mule deer and elk. if your a hunter who only hunts things less than 500 yards........... you cant go wrong with a .30-06 been around a hundred plus years and still kicking.... with some of the widest range of loads available. if your hunting medium game and want a smaller rifle go for a .243......... its a nice calibur and shoots very well and for along way........ and will take an amazeing range of game.

as for shotguns .......... im a remington man myself.......... and a 12 gauge one at that........

oh but you said 3 rounds or less.................. that to me means i should get the calibur that will give me the most damage for those 3 rounds........ except i dont shoot arm breakers so much beyond a 7 mag i probably wouldnt shoot anyway. well ........... not more than once or twice.

i once had the opportunity to buy a Ruger .308 that this fool bought for deer season...... he sent it to my guys gunsmith for a trigger job and to have the bolt smoothed.............. got it back and bought a box of partition golds............... went to shoot it and shot ONE bullet ........... came back and traded it in.......... said it was TOO MUCH for him. now my guy is not a fool............. so he sold the guy another gun. gave him 350 for his in trade since it was USED and he was a FOOL. at that time the guns were going for 380 new plus tax.

what did the guy buy............. same damn gun.......... in .270........................ lol.......... i dont think he got any less of recoil.... my guy tried to talk him into a .243....... but he wouldnt listen. so my guy offered me this fools gun........... sans scope.......... and with 19/20 winchester partition gold cartridges................ the fool bought heavy weight cartridges lol which made it recoil more severly.......... tho he shoulda been able to handle a .308

me tho............ you can call me a fool............ i had eyes for the Ruger mini 14 he had and skipped the other gun. much to my regret.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit