by iveseenthelight 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....enjoy your party!

hugs,

Annie

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

I'd sing Happy Birthday for you, but it's better for everyone that I don't sing

So, here's a cite bday pic instead

alt

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Happy Birthday!!!

purps

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

A very happy birthday wish to you! You'll enjoy being 29 so much that you'll want to stay that way for a whole year!

Enjoy your day and getting your 'drunks' on.

Eagle

• bite me
    bite me

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy it!

• Barbie Doll
  • iveseenthelight
    iveseenthelight

Thank you all soooo much.

I had the best time!!! It went on til 6 in the morning and I had to call a taxi the next day to help me bring all my pressies back to my flat. I can't wait to do it again next year the BIG 30!!! woohoo!!! I'm still a little hung over...

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Ah belated happy birthday!

I still remember my first! (I've had 3 now) The girls at work bought a cake with a number 1 candle on it.. it was all quite emotional.

Birthdays and Christmas hold an extra special place for us now. Congratulations on getting out and just starting to make up for all the fun you have missed!

Poppy

• alias
    alias

Oh, I had my first one at 29 too! That was the year I got my *first* cubical decorations by co-workers and I officially let myself celebrate. Then I skipped a few years and had my second one this year, where a dear, dear friend of mine who knows my JW background gave me cards and gifts for all of the birthdays I missed growing up, all the way to 35.

It's your special day. Enjoy it, be safe enough to make it to the next one. ;)

Happy Birthday to YOU!

alias

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit