New Youtube video using the page and video from WT site

by Wasanelder Once 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dagney
    Dagney

That was great.

I've sent that out to a few. Thanks for you work in putting that all together.

• tula
    tula

WASA.....this is just AWESOME.

I am so proud of you taking action and getting it so quickly before they have a chance to take it down.

YOU DID GOOD.

WASA YOU ARE MAKING HISTORY.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Grateful Greetings, Wasa:

Not only did I get to see the clip from your link, but in the process I somehow got RealPlayer installed and a whole new world of online entertainment laid at my cyber doorstep.

Gee, THANKS!

CoCo

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Thank you so much for the creative effort put in to exposing yet again the hypocrisy and evil twistings of the Watchtower. I hope that many Witnesses will see this and be shocked at the scandal.

I loved your choice of music! Great job.

Just wondering if you are able to increase the font size of the letter or give it more screen time? I am a quick reader but found that it changed before I was done the page. Of course, that could mean that someone would be forced to view it again thus getting double impact...

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

excellent work! Lilly

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Great video. If I'm to nitpick, I would say I wish you had scrolled through the entire letter first, then quoted it paragraph by paragraph for easier reading. That said - if people don't want to believe it's real, then nothing will convince them anyway. So good work.

• carla
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Seriously, the NBC News report with the answer from WTS being a misrepresentation
    of the person's credentials and statements- this alone would have been enough for me
    to start investigating WTS and consider leaving it, just as many Catholics did.

The sad thing is that the average JW will not want to hear any of this, and will miss out
    on an opportunity to open their eyes. While I dragged my feet about investigating the
    truth about "the truth" for many years, I never put my hands over my ears and sang,
    "LA LA LA LA."

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

As of this moment, the original video can still be found at:

http://www.jw-media.org/vnr/2122827332/717263.htm

Note that this is the MEDIA (public relations) site.

It seems that the Brooklyn Bumblers removed the direct link to the video from their Video News Releases (VNR) page, but they have not deleted the page entirely and it can easily be found with Google site search at the above location.

The PDF of the transcript is still available via a link on this undeleted page.

I guess to be fair we can say it's been "half-assed" removed. Typical. If only they had an education...

• dust
    dust

The link is still on the VNR page. Right column, Child Abuse: "Progressive Understanding".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit