The Kingdom of God is here! Hallelujah! Praise Jehovah!

by Ronald 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Ronald
    Ronald

The way into paradise is now known. For 6,000 years the way has lain hidden, protected by angels with flaming swords turning every way, but now the identity of the Tree of life is known to be the female Cannabis plant the abundant seed of which is the most nourishing human food known to science. See the various essays about Cannabis at www.ratical.org/renewables/hempseed1.html

The Cannabis plant is capable of providing all the food, fibre, fuel and fabric that man could use in abundance. Modern science has discovered that there are concentrations of cannabinoid receptors in the human body. The only source of Cannabinoids is the Cannabis sativa plant. Everybody thinks their diet is wholesome and complete whereas the very opposite is true. A staple diet of Cannabis seed supplemented with fruit, is essential to prolong life indefinately and prevent disease. For a more elaborate exposition of this issue see the website www.jehovahallahjah.com

• erynw
    erynw

Here, here. I've always known that canabis does a body good. I'll bring the smoke, who wants to volunteer to be the fruit? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Jah Jah never let you down, Ronald

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q-SHHq8rEn8

Now don't you let Jah down!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I thought bee polen royal jelly was the perfect food.

Where can I get some of this canibas?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Amen brother. Praise the Lord and pass the joint!

momz

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

What, pray, is this 'cannabis' you speak of?

• erynw
    erynw
    What, pray, is this 'cannabis' you speak of?

Aren't they people who eat other people, cook them in a huge POT I think.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Yes, kind of a green POT.

Unless you put it in brownies.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

What imaginative commercial ploy to sell drugs , put a spiritual spin on it to make it sell better

The seller never tells the whole truth of his product for good reason !

didn't we learn that from the JWS. folks

• Watkins
    Watkins

FYI, 'Homerovah'-

Cannabis is not all the same- there is 'industrial hemp', a special strain, from which fiber and seed oil are derived. It doesn't produce THC in amounts that would get you high if smoked. It could be the world's energy solution if not for archaic laws and the idiots who pass them. http://www.votehemp.com/. Why it's not being utilized in the way God surely intended is beyond me. Oh wait, I think the oil Cartel has something to do with it.

watkins

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit