The watchtower is true

by billy 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Billy,

WAKE UP DUDE< it's already 9:30 AM, holy cow, sleepy head.

Pretty rough first day, huh? BILLY, What exactly are your problems with the board. Sure, there are a lot of loud mouths, lots of UNCHRISTIAN talk, lots of bantering, sounds a lot like a Kingdom Hall to me. But mixed in with all the nonsense and innocent (and not so innocent) bantering that goes on here are kernels of truth that can not be denied. Serious soul searching laid out for the cyber world to see.

Are the accusations against the society inaccurate? Unfair? What of Silent Lamb? Maximus, Kent, and many others here who have laid out the truth about the society? In truth it's not mean spiritedness that drives them (usually), it's a love of truth. This board is a mix, pick up what's good and useful, leave the rest.

Soooo, what are your doubts? We'd like to discuss them. What are, in your opinion, the good points about the Society? Give us a bit of your history.

HINT: You were attacked because you seemed to be attacking. Couch your criticism in the form of several quesitons and innocent comments. It almost always fools them, except for TINA and SIMON, two sharp birds there.

Welcome to the board, have fun, don't take us too seriously, NEVER take yourself too seriously. Email me if you wanna gab.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• TR
    TR

Billy,

The sooner you pull your head out, the better.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• Kent
    Kent

Hi Deacon - tired of being vktoria now?

• joelbear
    joelbear

Billy,

Don't be a hero. Don't be a fool with your life.

• thewiz
    thewiz

Yerusalyim

Again I must differ about something on this post, what is presented here is not open debate. It's just here to prove the WTBS & JWs wrong, that's about it.

As for Maximus, Kent, and Silent Lamb I think they don't give a shit about truth.

If they wanted truth, they would not still be so attached to the WTBS.

I mean if I want to present that the earth revolves around the sun, an idea first scientifically presented by Copernicus (and crushed by the Catholic church, which has crushed more than just scientific views, how about millions upon millions of people -sorry, I just had to throw that in there). I don't have to go over the last 1500 years of Ptolemaic System anymore. I get on with my life and present empirical proofs, without having to debate those problems anymore.

Isaac Newton did not spend an inoridinate amount of time debating whether spirits controlled the every movement of people and things. He just started with the apple. Which later proved to be the same force that kept the earth around the sun.

Everyone can clap now for my little science lesson. I'm done. I can now get off my pedastal.

Why would they constantly compare their truth with the WTBS's truth. I mean it seems, the whole point of their existence is STILL revolving around the WTBS.

If you wanted open debate then comments like, "you'll never be able to change their thinking..." wouldn't exist here.

Arguements here are, by-and-large one-sided.

It all depends on where your coming from, everyone here seems to know or understand where Billy is coming from. So what do many do, they pick on his spelling of all things.

I've seen other spelling errors by others, how come no one jumps all over them? One reason, it is an attempt to discredit people they really do not want here.

• dubla
    dubla

browsing threads this morning, and this one really gave me a good belly laugh....one of my obsessed fans was making reference to me, and it took me four days to see it....sorry nytel, i was busy doing other things.....

what you think people spending countless hours here
    and following every thread to eternity makes a loser??
    <cough>dubula

LOL, hilarious! whats my post count compared to you again nytel? pot-kettle-black syndrome....yk falls into it often as well, must be a jw thing.

aa

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

fancyschmancy28:

not tuna, more like fine caviar...

No no. Caviar is crunchy.

Gently Feral
    speaking from experience

• alienone
    alienone

I believe you mean Grammar.

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hey Billy,

Have you read the bible lately? Did you read what it says about false prophets? What would you do if I showed you from your own literature that the WT has claimed to be a prophet on many occasions? Can you show me just ONE of their prophecies that has come true? No? Then why don't you follow the bible like it says, and "don't be afraid of the false prophet?"

- Wannahelp

• willy_think
    willy_think

hi billy, nice name
    i have dyslexia and so i can't spell either. alot of the posters here come off as if there ability to spell somehow makes them superior. well if you spell it right but say nothing it doesn't matter much, does it. my mailbox is open drop me a line. i hope you find what you need. good luck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit